I wanna talk toys toys toys!

Hi @MsR :slightly_smiling_face: Sorry to interject, but donā€™t forget to Flag if you think something is out of line. If enough people agree (or a mod) then a user will get a little message asking them to rethink their post, and it doesnā€™t take the focus away from the OP. :+1:

(At least I think thatā€™s how itā€™s supposed to work :slightly_smiling_face:)

3 Likes

Thank you - I know.
Iā€™m mindful of what is happening on other threads, too.

1 Like

@younggirl I hope you find what you are looking for - please feel free to ask on this forum as we are a friendly bunch and happy to share our experiences.

A love egg and a knicker vibrator - next on my list of things to try!

You can start any number of threads if you want to ask - or share - moreā€¦ and there are lots of threads already out there if you want to join in.

Take care.

2 Likes

Hi in my humble opinion once you have found a toy type that does it for you trade up in quality if you can. Went from a basics cock ring (instigated by my OH ) to owning more robust others.
We are only now just expanding our toy box and having great fun finding out what works and what doesnā€™t .

3 Likes

Hey @younggirl and welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hi @younggirl and welcome :smile:

1 Like

Welcome @younggirl x

Have to say that we love our wand. Never been overly keen on dildos, prefer foreplay and the real thing, but our new LH glow in the dark 8inch dildo is great.
But the things weā€™ve used most lately is not actually a toy. Itā€™s dressing up and role-play, and a little spanking. So really our current go to for the bedroom is a nurse outfit, some hotpants for him and a heart shaped riding crop :peach::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::eggplant::kiss::+1: in fact, my basket has a couple of body stocking and a secretary outfit ready to go :relaxed:

1 Like

Totally agree @Lancsincheshire . We are only just starting but have found that paying a bit extra for silicone and rechargeable is totally worth it. So, we are starting to replace the bullets we bought to begin with.

3 Likes

Hi @younggirl and Welcome to the forum :wave:

My favourite toy is my Mantric rabbit, for me hits all the right parts in just the right way and the worst I have tried was a We-Vibe. Simply didnā€™t fit or work for me and my OH but everyone is different and I know lots of people love them!

1 Like

Its probably easier to list the toys that have missed the mark for Mrs Sen rather than the favourites as she uses quite a variety and has different needs on different days. Weā€™ve only really had a few duds, some basics nipple suckers. These did as expected and really engorged Mrs Senā€™s nipples, but ultimately, they were just obstructive and she felt too weird wearing them. We also got a glass dildo that has quite a large bulb at the end (well, larger than the shaft) and this didnā€™t do it for Mrs Sen, too heavy and the glass was too smooth to really provide any stimulation. Iā€™d also say the satisfyer pro 2, its not terrible and she can orgasm from it with the right internal stimulation too, but its not revolutionary as far as she is concerned.

For me, it would be the tracey cox rechargeable cock ring, nothing wrong with the vibrator, but the rings on the cock ring were just too loose. Iā€™m a fairly average size when aroused so it surprised me a bit that it just didnā€™t grip as well as it should of.

A favourite of mine has to be the titanmen rumpy butt plug. It is quite large and heavy and certainly not for the inexperienced when it comes to anal play, but the sensation you get from getting past that 2nd bulb is quite breathtaking. Its not really a ā€œbutt plugā€ as you canā€™t just pop it in and go about your business (well, I canā€™t anyway), but the penis like head really hits the P Spot, its the first anal toy that has milked my prostate.

1 Like

Hi @younggirl and welcome to the LH forum! :slight_smile:

Itā€™s really hard to choose only a few toys because I have so manyā€¦! :joy:
Anyway, here are some of my favourites:

And some of the worst:

1 Like

What?! Poor GLUVR. :cry: I thought it was quite nifty, especially for a finger vibrator. It has a weird charging bung, but I thought the pincer vibe was a great idea. :pinching_hand: :slightly_smiling_face: Admittedly ours hasnā€™t been used in a while thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Haha, sorry but it really didnā€™t do it for for me. It did sound like a great idea and quite promising but it didnā€™t deliverā€¦ :confused:
No surprise that you havenā€™t used it in a while. It happens when you have so many toys!

2 Likes

MsR

Thank you :relaxed: - maybe I didnā€™t describe it properly, yes I did not expect it to be so large in size. Iā€™m familiar with buying other toys but dildos was not one of them as I prefer clitoral stimulation.

1 Like

MsR

Thank you for your support on this

1 Like

Ah I have the love egg its great - ive had several actually!
If you do try the knicker vibrator let me know what its like :blush:

1 Like

Hey Smultron

Thank you so much for sharing your list of favourites and worst, I will definitely have a look into your favourite ones and probably stay mindful for your not so favourites haha!

1 Like

hey Lancsincheshire
Thank you for sharing, I agree with you experimenting is great fun to find out what works and what doesnā€™t work. hubby and I are doing exactly the same, I have pushed a few of his no go zones which he now happily will go to which is great just a few more :wink:

1 Like

hey EmmyLou-Bobby

Thank you for sharing, ive heard quite a bit about those wands, have been debating to get one. Role play sounds great, ive never really had the confidence for it, any tips on that side?

1 Like

Hey Peitho

Thank you!
& Thank you for sharing your favourite toy, that is something I will be having a look at!

1 Like