I wanna talk toys toys toys!

Ladies & Gents
I am beyond interested to hear about your favourite toys and your worst toys.

Ill start off with mine:
So ill be completely honest and say my worst toy was a dildo and that was my own fault, as we all think the bigger the better well not in this case. When it came down to the business with hubby involving dp there was so much discomfort I wish I had bought a smaller one. it was 9’ tall and 6 in girth - ladies dont over stretch yourselves! As well as this I’m more a fan of clitoral stimulation to turn me on I mean there is 8,000 nerve endings in the tip of the clitoris alone.
& yes I bought it from love honey <3

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @younggirl :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m afraid it’s against the forum rules to name competitors, so if we bought it elsewhere we’d have to be very vague about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @Younggirl and welcome to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @younggirl well come enjoy the forum some great people on here enjoy

1 Like

2 Likes

My worst: it was a clit vibrator but the outside was plastic and it was so loud even on low setting, no way I could be discreet with that, it was as loud as a electric tooth brush :joy:

The best: was a glass dildo I bought from LH and is my go to toy now for solo play, never fails to give a good g spot orgasm.

4 Likes

My favourite toys are my wands, either by them selfs or combined with these attachments

I wouldn’t say I have a worse toys, just less used. Everything I have is from LH and can be seen on the toy box page but since I posted them pics I brought more - https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-toy-box/258951/32

2 Likes

1 Like

Hello and welcome @younggirl. I like your profile pic!

I love a good bullet for clit stimulation - can’t manage without one. It took a bit of sorting through to find the good ones. I like the Desire (which can pack a punch) and the Mantric.
If they are too pricey, then have a look at the Tracey Cox range? I always keep one of the Supersex battery bullets around.

For a different clit sensation, my new favourite is this Red Hot Flickering toy. Again, pricy but Lovehoney have good discounts if you sign up for offers.

My worst buy was something lots of people love - a Mains Powered Wand. It is great for general massage but I can get it hammering away down there and it just leaves me numb… so, back to the bullets.

Another great find for me - and I didn’t know they existed until getting into Lovehoney - glass dildos. Wow. Beautiful and effective - especially with a bullet!

It is very tempting to ‘go large’ - you are not the first to find that this just doesn’t work :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: Start small, find out what feels good - it isn’t a competition and pleasure is the only goal.
In the Lovehoney online shop the measurements are given for each toy - length and circumference - which is helpful.

4 Likes

The best toys we bought are the under bed bondage kit with straps, flogger and ball gag and a basic vibrator. Many hours of fun!

On the other hand, the worst are handcuffs with red fluffy cuffs. The just wouldn’t stay closed and were easy to open. Also a cock ring with a ball splitter strap. I just couldn’t get it to fit and get my balls either side of the strap.

1 Like

Hello and Welcome.

We have a hutch full rabbits, so I guess that they are our favourites.

2 Likes

Hi Ian,

thank you & apologises for that I have removed the comment about competitors thank you for bringing that alight as I did not know.

1 Like

Hey Emma,

thank you for sharing your story! I completely agree with you, nothing worse than a really loud toy but now that you mention the glass dildo I’ve never tried it before - I might give it a little purchase.

1 Like

Hi David

Thank you so much for sharing, you have an amazing selection of toys there - wow :star_struck:!!
The want attachments look really good actually might give it a mention to the hubby :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hi Pleasuredrone

Thank you very much! Im excited to be on here

2 Likes

Hey Gazza

I’ve had a little look around, I completely agree there is some lovely people on here, I think I’ve found my place! Loving it so far

1 Like

Hey MsR

Firstly thank you - a little valentine purchase from this year :yum:
I definitely will take a look thank you, I’ve just received yesterday the vibrating love egg and it is fantastic! My last one broke (probably over use aha!) and I was really excited to come home today to give it another go. I, like you, love a good clit stimulator!

ahah Mains Powered Wand made me giggle there! At least you can get a good massage from it :laughing:
you know someone mentioned to me about the glass dildos before I think I might have to give that a go!

in regards to the large dildo It was my first dildo that I had ever bought so I had no idea what to expect lets just say I was in a bit of a shock when it arrived :joy:

2 Likes

Hey dmaccd2

Thank you for sharing, that does sound like lots of fun! Whats your favourite within the bondage kit I’m curious? It’s nothing I’ve ever tried before but does sound fascinating! Any tips you can offer for first time bondage users?

I recommend cuffs with keys and longer links in the middle just dont loose the keys :joy: :joy:! - you might have a spot of bother there if you did.
Not good to hear about the cock ring, they are quite fiddily - I hope you find one fitted for you!

1 Like

I think this poster has already said that it was too big, in her original post?

An easy mistake to make when new to buying toys.
No need for reminders or comments.

@younggirl I really hope you find something which suits you. People on this site are usually helpful and informative :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is this really an appropriate comment to make to a new and young member?
The profile pic is someone wearing lingerie - what will ‘fit fine’ when she is talking about a toy which didn’t suit her?

A bit of respect for individuals and their decisions, please.

Edited to add - if that was a typo and you meant ‘fit in fine’ then I apologise…

4 Likes