I want more spunk!

Is there a way to increase the quantity of cum a man "expells", only I love it when my b/f cums over my tits and face but I would like more of it. I mean I want to be completely covered.

At the moment I have to make to with him massaging it into my skin which is lovely but I like th visual thing of seeing it squirt out all over.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

If your boyfriend increases the amount of zinc and amino acids he is getting (any health store will be able to point you to the right supplements), you should see a pretty marked increase in the amount of ejaculate he produces.

In order to have more...um...shooting power, get him to work on his PC muscles. Stronger PC muscles in men will give them stronger orgasms and erections, as well as increasing sperm volume.

Zinc, lecithin and choline bitartrate re the ultimate combination for a thick and heavy load but you need to take them regularly for a full 6 months before the benefits kick in; I've taken them before but failed to do so regularly, even so I noticed a difference after just one month. Now that I think about it I wonder if I should make another visit to the health food store tomorrow and try again. I remember a magazine article that compared the difference between a thin, water, small load being like a weak little squirt and a thick, heavy load being like shooting "a pillow-full of ticklish feathers"!
Worth the commitment I think.

apparently eating lettuce increases cum

haha they should put that on the packaging, might increase sales :D teehee

Ooh great, thanks. Might encourage him to eat his greens lol

Yeah, but don't eat lettuce at night if you want a bonk-fest - it helps you to sleep!

Ask me to join in!!

I can see this is an ancient thread but Tatibee if you're still looking for the full load get him on the protein shakes. My gym bunny bloke drinks them every day and almost drowns me on a regular basis! Oh, and congrats on the baby!x

Mr Naughty recommends the ancient Taoist method of getting him to the point of ejaculation then stopping the stimulus so that he feels the rhythmic ejaculatory pumping from his prostate but doesn't actually ejaculate. Do this several times before he goes all the way into ejaculation and you should be on a winner. However the point between stopping close enough to climax to get the prostate pumping and not ejaculating, to going too far and having him come is extremely fine and it might be better at first for your b/f to do it himself as he can feel when he is at exactly the right point to stop. It's also good fun practising.

If he begins to feel uncomfortable and congested in the pelvic region he should pump his pelvis back and forth several times to alleviate it. I won't bore you with the finer points of what this is all about, but if anyone is interested in taking this further and working towards the man being multi orgasmic without the need to ejaculate then come back to me (sorry about the come pun!).

Yep l have tried the old Taoist thingy, hair trigger wanking by another name. I can get to the point of shooting my load without even touching myself, cum buckets would be my OA name on such occasions !!!! Not as thrilling in the mind blowing sense but impressive nontheless.
Love you all campers xx
Tallboy

God "Cadet" - what a comedown OA, no chance of restoring my standing messages/reviews etc l spose !!!
Tallboy

All restored thank you very much Orgasm Army !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing that gets my production increased is to have a couple of days off then make sure that the sex is LONG lasting. This way I go off like a cannon and ejaculate three times as much sperm.

watching tons of (spunk) coming out is a real turn on. I must get hubby to eat more lettuce...lol

All good advice above,

Just wanted to add YES, YES, YES,

There is nothing like being covered in copious amounts of gorgeous thick, sticky, delicious come!

Just have to remember to close those peepers though Legs, glad to see you keeping an eye out for us!!!

Tallboy

I think men will always want to cum more. I would love to literally cover Mrs Strapon in cum so that she's gasping for air, but I dont think that's possible. I guess the best thing you can do is over a few days get turned on frequently but dont allow urself to have a release!

I hereby volunteer to eat the aforementioned PGS in order to enhance my sperm/semen output, will report back in time....absolutely no truth in the rumour l am a bunny boiler!!

TB

Strapon when may we see the glory shot on blog?

I'm afraid I always love recording and taking pics of my glory shots all over Mrs Strapons face...and as it's important to retain anonymity...I wont be putting her face on the blog, even if it is covered by gallons of my cum!