I want to give my boyfriend the best blow job ever

jimm88 wrote:

3 things that NEVER fail!

Eye contact!

Deep throat!

asking him to cum in your mouth...

My man loves it when i ask for him to cum

This is great advice!

Bloody hell, there are a lot of ladies here who I wouldn't mind receiving an example of the fellatio skills from lol

in addition try

talking to him with his cock in your mouth

making lots of slurping noises

masturbate while doing it

lick his frenulum

occasionally stop few seconds look in his eyes smile and start again

Tell them what you want to do to them tease them, let him build up and then stop all the time remaining contact with his penis and balls with your hand or mouth. Remember too as guested eye contact and telling them you want them to come (my oh loves that part). But remember you need to be comfortable at all times ie only go as far and deep as you can manage.
Also ask him what he wants that way you'll be sure to blow him mind.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Enjoying it is the most important thing. Someone taking the time to pleasure you and are enjoying it is one of the hottest things. The other thing is asking him what he likes and try new things. Keep practicing!

Nothing more to say, I think this covers it.

HH

Everyone is different, I like it slow, because it is sensitive, in the same way as a female clitoris is. But women like it different as well, you should be able to suss out what he likes.

But concentrate on him, don't do what my ex-girl did, and watch the soap that is on tv while doing it. It sort of kills the mood...

Enjoy it.

All of the above and especially this:

"enjoy it".

Obviously great technique helps (see previous advice) but if you're not enthusiastic or look like you're really enjoying it then it won't feel as good. It's like if he's going down on you and you see he's not into it then you won't get off on it as much...

I agree with the above tips, having a really well mouth helps a lot with lots of drool! Try slapping his erection on your tongue or face and don't forget to suck the balls!

i love this thread.....but why oh why won't wifey take the calcium rich home made juice on the tastebuds...???????????

I absolutely love giving oral to my man.

One position that he loves is when I lay on my back on the bed with my head hanging off the edge. He then stands over me. I can suck his cock and play with his balls and arse too in this position and I can spread my legs for him to play or watch me play.

He also loves to hold my hair so he gets a bit more control.

is deep throat uncomfortable?

Some people have a gag reflex, this is why a lot of women don't or can't do deep throat. But on the whole if you can relax enough and practice enough it's achievable without much discomfort (I haven't done it yet, I think). Some women really enjoy it.

guess you just need to practice

Practice, experimentation, enjoyment, relaxation. But yes, practice makes perfect :) Good luck JB x