I want to give my boyfriend the best blow job ever

I've tried mints, fizzy wine and ice cubes. Does anyone have any ideas on how to give a great blow job?

not any of that, haha!

enjoy it! slobber, lick, suck, use your hands, use both hands! and dont forget the balls! mmmm. ask him if he likes it hard or not so hard? he might not like it as hard as you think, just quicker. but alternate that too? so when hes about to, leave it for a minute and then start again and then when you want him to, go slow and soft, so it shoots out on different thrusts

eye contact!!!! and of course ask him if he'd like to cum in your mouth.. even thinking about it will make him extra horny!

That sounds good advice. I really don't know buy a Las I met on a rather good first day a couple of good ago was incredible...

Anyway, I'm getting distracted. What I meant to add was that if you're getting jaw ache doing it it doesn't mean it's good. Out doesn't have too be hard work.

Right I'm distracted tip much now...

deep throat! once youve gone as far as you compfortable try swallowing, you wont actually swallow anything untill he'd done but it feels great! :P

Do it whislt having him standing. He'll feel the urge of being in control and being above you whilst your helplessly on your kness, men always fantasize about being in control, make him think he is! Use one hand against your lips, the other to tease his testicles and pay extra attention to the frenulum (small piece of skin between the head and shaft) and also the urethral opening, they are the most sensitive parts.

If you can't deepthroat, don't panic, I can't either! Use favoured lubricants to make it more enjoyable for you and extra slippery for him. You can also buy lubricants which can tingle him or make things warmer for him. The durex lubricants are very good at this and come in a range of flavours for you too.

Make lots of eye contact with him, he'll love it. Seeing you connect with him with a hot gaze with make him lose it whilst you work your magic.

Try different oral angles. Having him lying down, standing against a wall etc be creative. Doing a 69 on your side is very fun! Both for you and him.

If he needs extra stimulation I would buy a cock ring, silde it on and the vibrations will fill him and will make it more intense.

Good luck!!

To add my opinion into the mix, I'd say that I prefer to be able to see my lady enjoying herself while she's working away down there.

Any position where my view of the great event is obscured is a non starter.

Like going to the cinema and sitting behind a man-mountain.

I agree with everyone who has siad that eye contact is important, and I'd like to add that whatever you're doing, enjoy it and make it really obvious that you're enjoying yourself.

I get pleasure from the whole event, if I thought my lady was just going through the motions, I'd rather she stopped.

Good luck.

3 things that NEVER fail!

Eye contact!

Deep throat!

asking him to cum in your mouth...

My man loves it when i ask for him to cum

fistinglover69's tips are pretty spot on I'd say. And like a few others have said eye contact is great. It's so sexy to see a girl's eyes looking up at you as they're going down on you!

And definitely tell him when you want him to cum and tell him where you want it (or ask him where he wants to do it)

you could try a tongue vibrator, like the tongue joy? lots of wetness, lots of eye contact and variate your style a bit

Get it really wet(saliva). Don't suck really hard and incorporate a wanking twisting motion and don't leave the balls out. A gentle grabbing of them once in a while. Plus stop the blowjob a few times to just wank it. Hope this helps. When I first met the wife I pointed her in the right direction and now. With a technique in what I said in this status she can literally make me blow in a few minutes. Love it

Enjoying it is the most important thing. Someone taking the time to pleasure you and are enjoying it is one of the hottest things. The other thing is asking him what he likes and try new things. Keep practicing!

one of the best i ever had was on a beach and a champagne blow job was very very hot sexy and amazing

I would agree with all the above points, hands, lots of eye contact, deep throating, lots of moisture and make it clear your getting off on it as much as he is! I love doing it when he stands up and im on my knees, he holds my hair and takes control of the thrusts. He knows how much i love doing it and how much it turns me on to see his face when im sucking him.

i agree with mibbles, the best was similar, but i was blindfolded sitting on a chair, with a mat down, and she let it dribble out of her mouth, then licked the champagne off me as it run down between my legs then back with cold drink over me again

flash1 wrote:

i agree with mibbles, the best was similar, but i was blindfolded sitting on a chair, with a mat down, and she let it dribble out of her mouth, then licked the champagne off me as it run down between my legs then back with cold drink over me again

flash agree with that and every ones on here 99% of blokes love blow jobs wether its standing laid etc variety is the spice of life as they say and even giving oral pleasure to a woman there are so many ways to improve it

Eye contact and look like you're enjoying it! Most of all....have fun!!! :)

Rachael88 wrote:

I've tried mints, fizzy wine and ice cubes. Does anyone have any ideas on how to give a great blow job?

You deserve a knighthood or a gold medal or to be Secretary-General of the UN or something.

The idea of my wife wanting to give me the best BJ ever is like Petrochemical Geophysics, i.e. something that has never entered her consciousness.

ksw1980 wrote:

Eye contact and look like you're enjoying it! Most of all....have fun!!! :)

This, pretty much! Also, let him see himself come in your mouth - it's a visual that he just won't forget!

Me and my OH stayed at a hotel in the west coast of Scotland. The hotel made it's own shortbread.

I jokingly said to her I wonder what a shortbread blowjob was like, we had been out and had had a few drinks, when we came back she bit a piece of shortbread off and proceeded to give an absolutely faboulous bj. FYI - if you try this the shortbread has to be grainy, it won't work if it is too smooth