I want to try something different!

Hey,

I need to spice stuff up with my OH, Anyone got any ideas to make her heart race?

Thanks

Hey! What have you already tried together? I can see from a quick glance at your reviews you own strokers and a love egg - have you used these together?

When we know the basics we can make some suggestions :)

Blind fold?

If you don't ask you don't get.

We have tried a fair abit, I just need ideas!

Richzo wrote:

We have tried a fair abit, I just need ideas!

If you could go into a bit more about what you have tried, liked and not liked it will help the members help you more so.

Without more details, we could just real of a list of all the site products ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

Hey,

As above, if you are able to tell us what things you have tried, what she has been happy to try out and what kind of things you are wanting to introduce her to.

My OH never used toys until she was with me, now we pretty much never have sex without!

Let us know and we will hopefully point you in the right direction.

We had that problem then we started to order things of here and found a bit bondage play worked she was a bit shy and nervous at first but has become a little wild and loves being in control and me being her bitch never thought I would see it our sex life is running at full throttle our weekend fun is wild now and mid week fun is hot n spicy I would say don’t be afraid to try things in a loving relationship all things can be fun and as I found out she became the dining one and what fun I’ve had and she loves it all we do now is text while I’m at work and our naughty text build up to a great weekend of sex order some toys for her to use on you then let the fun begin do what I did look though the bits on here and see if her eyes light up my OH won’t stop looking I’ve woken up her nautghy side and we both having better sex now and than before

"Anyone got any ideas to make her heart race?"

Have you tried a defibrilator?

Just kidding, please don't try that. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

If you list some of the things you have done then we could offer some ideas that would suit. ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

A wand?

Best thing we ever did, was a couple of weeks ago. Been together 15 years and we just had one of the best nights that turbo powered our sex back to life, neither of us has thought about much else since!! Blindfold her, tie her to the bed, do a little bit of light tickle play and once she is nicely aroused, use a doxy on her clit, neither of you will be disappointed with the results .... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G 👌 give her time to recover from the intensity and then she will be more than grateful to oblige to your every fantasy 👍 I have always been more than ready to go again straight away after an orgasm, on this occasion I needed to properly recover before he could touch me again!! 💥

Get him a blindfold and you a flogger. He will never know whats coming / cumming.