I wear a size 38hh UK/38L US bra size. What size Basques and Corsets should I order?

Hi, I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out what size Basque I should order due to my breasts being so large. My dress size is 18 US but I'm just worried that size might not fit in the Basques.

Have you looked at the Queen Size basques? Also the Lovehoney Live Chat is handy for advice from people who know the products.

Hi, don't forget that US sizing is different. My wife's advice is to buy online and try a few different sizes, cup sizes are a bit unreliable. Fig leaves have a Curve range which are very nice, J D Williams have a large range of sizes... returnable. A queen sizing tends to cover a range of sizes and may not be suitable for someone with your cup size requiring good support to best showcase your assets. Good luck.

My lady also struggles to find suitable clothing to fit her 38HH bust. She has bought Lovehoney queen size basques, particularly the Adore Me range. They fit her beautifully, she feels fabulous in them and she certainly looks sensational!

Thank you for that suggestion. :)

HM wrote:

My lady also struggles to find suitable clothing to fit her 38HH bust. She has bought Lovehoney queen size basques, particularly the Adore Me range. They fit her beautifully, she feels fabulous in them and she certainly looks sensational!

Is it the Adore me or Seduce me collection?

MsR wrote:

Have you looked at the Queen Size basques? Also the Lovehoney Live Chat is handy for advice from people who know the products.

I've been looking have you ordered any that fit you?