I would do ANYTHING for love - but I won't do that

I think I would do pretty much anything - and have done, almost! Have done anal enough times to know I love it, and I'm into mild pain (nipple pinching, spanking etc...), and bondage - want to try more, but haven't yet. I'm always the subbie (it just works, my bf is a nice big man, he is naturally dominant) - perhaps some time a bit of role reversal would be fun, but I'm rarely in the mood for that!

I'd possibly try watersports but I don't think my partner would be much into it. I don't really love or hate the idea so it doesn't particularly bother me.

I do like the idea of having someone else there, but I don't think the reality of it would work for me. I'd love two people working on me but not sure I could cope with the situation being reversed - and both of us are pretty possessive anyways!

I would definitely not do anything with poop (I have Crohn's for goodness sake, I see enough of it already) or any of the other 'obvious' no-go areas, i.e. bestiality, kids, etc etc.

Another one I probably wouldn't do is erotic asphyxiation - I have asthma. So it just doesn't seem sexy to me. xD

Have heard of knife play too - not so sure about that - it COULD possibly be good if I felt particularly submissive - but doubt that I'd ever actually do it!

I agree with cw for the most part also!
Never do asphyxiation - I had a really really bad past experience and eh, almost died, (needless to say I wasnt consulted before hand, which didnt help), and even though it was a few years ago still freeze up if anyone touches my throat.
With the topic of watersports my partner has 'tried it out' once before, however we were in the shower and it only because I said he wouldnt dare - so not really in a sexul sense!
Otherwise yes, Id try pretty much anything.

I have done Watersports/Urine

Also have had girl use a strap-on on me

My No List would be

• Faeces
  • Children
  • Corpses
  • Animals
  • Nazi BDSM Parties (Sorry Mr.Mosely, lol)
  • Wouldn't have sex with another Man (Only MFM threesome)
  • No to Strangling etc

wouldnt do -

watersports

poo

necrophilia

bestiality

extreme/real violence (i find it hard enough to even leave a mark on mrsdoctorp, the idea of bloodletting/bruising etc is a no-go)

i would say id never do roleplaying like dressing up...i hate acting and stuff, i cant "let go" like most people (i dont even dance in night clubs), but never say never. i think mrsdoctorp wants me in a batman costume.

doctorp wrote:

wouldnt do -

watersports

poo

necrophilia

bestiality

extreme/real violence (i find it hard enough to even leave a mark on mrsdoctorp, the idea of bloodletting/bruising etc is a no-go)

i would say id never do roleplaying like dressing up...i hate acting and stuff, i cant "let go" like most people (i dont even dance in night clubs), but never say never. i think mrsdoctorp wants me in a batman costume.

LOL, yeah, the batman costume idea has got me thinking... ;-)

The obvious ones are, of course, out (poo, kids etc), but I also couldn't do a FFM threesome and probably not a MMF one either and as much as we enjoy the fantasy, in reality we're both far too possessive to not get weird about it.

I like some mild pain, though I really have to push to get it but anything that really hurts would be out. I love dressing up and roleplaying but doctorp struggles so if we do it's usually me doing most of the talking etc.

I think you guys have covered my 'no go' list too...There are just some things you would NEVER do! and some I can't understand how it could ever be sexual.

Mind you, the line is so thin these days....

Well, as some of you may have guessed by now, pretty much anything goes at Naughty Towers; but for the sake of accuracy we'll go through the list:

Watersports: well, we don't have much choice on this one. We have a waitress who is so old we should have let her go years ago. Apart from the shakes she also suffers from chronic stress incontinence, every time she sneezes projectile pee can spurt in any direction and if one happens to be putting a forkful of food in one's mouth then one can, by default participate in watersports. The hayfever season is a real hoot around here.

Strangulation: this is one of the methods we use to disuade teenage oiks from the village scrumping our apples.

Minors: Good God, no. We lock them in the attic until they're old enough!

Incest: Well, sort of runs in the Naughty family, if you see what we mean. It explains the wobbly mental state, a face so long Mr.Naughty was nicknamed "Dobbin" at Eton, and the rather disconcerting twitch in the left eye.

Bondage: Dungeon open by invitation every Friday and Saturday night; be careful, the equipment is real. One chap last year thought it a hoot to shut his wife in the iron maiden and only stopped giggling when he noticed the puddle of blood growing at his feet. That took some explaining away; luckily the local Chief Inspector is in the same Lodge as Mr.Naughty and owed him a favour after being caught in flagrante delicto dressed in fishnets and abusing a nun with an oversized church candle.

Bestiality: A tip for the chaps; if you're going to go down this road then choose a hamster. But do remember to wrap it in clingfilm first so it doesn't burst when you fuck it!

Pooh: No bears around here to shag.

Pip Pip!!

This

- Poo
- Animals
- Children
- Corpses
- Anything more violent than spanking (i.e. blood, asphyxiation etc)

And I wouldn't have a threesome when I was in a serious relationship because it could just screw everything up.

I'd try anything legal within reason once, the animals, kids & corpses is just fucked up fantasy land & doesn't even bear a mention.

I don't think I'd take a dump on anyone, I'd let Alicia Dixon shit on my chest at a pinch, I'd let a sexy bird beat the shit out of me. That strangulation is a no no too, don't want to end up like that ponce from INXS! Doning something a bit WWAAHHH could be the best buzz you ever have. How did you know you like anal until you really tried it?

RahRahReplica wrote:

This

- Poo
- Animals
- Children
- Corpses

And I wouldn't have a threesome when I was in a serious relationship because it could just screw everything up.

I have to agree with this list

xxx

RahRahReplica wrote:

This

- Poo
- Animals
- Children
- Corpses

that about sums it up for me too

I wouldnt :

- Beastiality

- Corpses

- Children

- Poo/Sick/Urine

- Strangling

- 3sum or moresum (would only consider if i was single)

- Bondage (Anything more than the usual tied up/spanking)

- Anything to do with either one of our families

Think thats about it, other than that id be quiet happy to help him

*blushes* have to say love watersports nothing more sluttier ...dont think id go as far as scat though that kind of a hard limit or beastie anougher hard limit any thing else though with the right partner id prob be willing to try

Everyone keeps mentioning corpses. Is necrophilia that rampant in the UK? :PPP

I pretty much agree with everything else written. No incest, kids, animals or vomit. Also, no [intense] pain. Scat or watersports make me cringe and I'd never proposition it myself but if my SO was really into it i'd try to pleasure her. But the level of trust to do that would have to be VERY high. We'd have to be married or something.

Vanquish wrote:

Everyone keeps mentioning corpses. Is necrophilia that rampant in the UK? :PPP

Im not sure of the Necrophillia rate in the U.K but im sure it happens....
Just something i wouldnt be into doing under no circumstances

Scary. :o

Yeah, it's a no-go for me either.

with you there chick!

im happy to be pinned down tied up spanked bitten everywhere whipped my fwb gets what he wants but when i want it!

creativewriter1985 wrote:

I would do anything for love, but I won't do:

- Poo
- Animals
- Children
- Corpses

no nos are

children. wrong wrong wrong

poo cause it makes me sick

sick cause it makes me sick then eveyrone would be sick

corpses is debatable.....I mean if you were halfway through your session and it was still hard....pmsl

animals...nahhhh i doubt it i mean maybe thats cruel- an animal cant say no can it?

but id totally go for the asphyxiation and more than a spanking, the rougher the better in my opinion

PPB

x

I'm pretty much the same. No pee/poo sex, no beastiality, no kids and no incest. Oh and definately no corpes lol.

x

creativewriter1985 wrote:

I would do anything for love, but I won't do:

- Poo
- Animals
- Children
- Corpses

I'd have to agree on all the above. Though I'd add urination on there too. It's just not something I could ever bring myself to do.