ICE

Hi all, really silly queston. Ive mentioned to the other half about ice as she loves oral. Heres where it gets silly, how do you actually use ice when down there, do you put it in? Put it on her? Put it in my mouth? I have no idea😕. Any tactics or tips?

Oh and would it not cause ice burn or?

Use a glass dildo straight from the freezer for an interesting sensation!

Firstly, you won't get ice burn with normal ice.

You would know if it's too cold from yout fingers/mouth. If you need thermal gloves and tongs, then it's probably too cold!!!

Either mouth or fingers works well. Trail it down from the tummy button and then stroke clitoris and lips. I wouldn't go for putting an ice cube in the vagina because you might need to get it out in a hurry if she doesn't like it.

That’s not a silly question at all! I would say the best tactic is to get her all heated up and excited with lots of kissing and teasing, and maybe if she likes put a blindfold on her as this can highten the senses.
Now the ice isn’t meant to go inside as this could cause a bit of ice burn and no one wants that, so put some ice cubes in a drink, I like to have a fizzy drink as I take a little sip of the fizz and take the ice cube in my mouth. Now all you do is gently kiss and suckle on the clit while you keep the cube in your mouth. Try and suck the ice to the size of a hard boiled sweet to make things a little more manageable.

So it should play out like this:
You have the drinks pre made on the side, you start to kiss slow and steady and tease her by tracing her body with your fingers... gently kiss from her breasts to her underwear line and remove her undies slowly, tell her things that make her feel like the most amazing girl in the world. Now slowly kiss from her ankles down her legs and thighs and hover just an inch away from her lady bits, let her feel your warm breathe but hold back! Kiss both sides of her and build up the tension till she’s rocking her hips a little and then start to suckle and lick her
extremely slow. Listen to her voice and breathing till you can hear she’s really getting into things, then take a sip of your drink and take the ice into your mouth, go back down and kiss her again between the thighs and tease until you can feel the ice just the right size and place your mouth over her clitoris and gently play with the ice with your tongue, with every other lick let her feel your warm tongue and as the ice slowly starts to melt use a flat tongue in a slow motion building up to faster strokes to finish the job.... 👌🏻

Mrs LST here.

We use a blindfold and handcuffs

Get an ice bucket so you have plenty of ammunition. Plus a towel to remove excess water

Start by rubbing ice onto the nape of the neck and then between the breasts then the nipples.

Take your time in slowly applying the ice. Run the ice down the centre of the stomach then gently apply to the genial area. It's all about the shock and surprise of the chill.

I hope that you both enjoy your ice play.

Mrs LST here.

We use a blindfold and handcuffs

Get an ice bucket so you have plenty of ammunition. Plus a towel to remove excess water

Start by rubbing ice onto the nape of the neck and then between the breasts then the nipples.

Take your time in slowly applying the ice. Run the ice down the centre of the stomach then gently apply to the genial area. It's all about the shock and surprise of the chill.

I hope that you both enjoy your ice play.

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

That’s not a silly question at all! I would say the best tactic is to get her all heated up and excited with lots of kissing and teasing, and maybe if she likes put a blindfold on her as this can highten the senses.
Now the ice isn’t meant to go inside as this could cause a bit of ice burn and no one wants that, so put some ice cubes in a drink, I like to have a fizzy drink as I take a little sip of the fizz and take the ice cube in my mouth. Now all you do is gently kiss and suckle on the clit while you keep the cube in your mouth. Try and suck the ice to the size of a hard boiled sweet to make things a little more manageable.

You have the drinks pre made on the side, you start to kiss slow and steady and tease her by tracing her body with your fingers... gently kiss from her breasts to her underwear line and remove her undies slowly, tell her things that make her feel like the most amazing girl in the world. Now slowly kiss from her ankles down her legs and thighs and hover just an inch away from her lady bits, let her feel your warm breathe but hold back! Kiss both sides of her and build up the tension till she’s rocking her hips a little and then start to suckle and lick her
extremely slow. Listen to her voice and breathing till you can hear she’s really getting into things, then take a sip of your drink and take the ice into your mouth, go back down and kiss her again between the thighs and tease until you can feel the ice just the right size and place your mouth over her clitoris and gently play with the ice with your tongue, with every other lick let her feel your warm tongue and as the ice slowly starts to melt use a flat tongue in a slow motion building up to faster strokes to finish the job.... 👌🏻

Ignore my advice - I'm doing this in future

They don’t call me the fastest tongue in the south east for no reason 😂

Perfect thanks all, shall give this a try!

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

WOW!!!....just..WOW!!! Am sending a copy of your words to MrSpider, if you don'tmind!!

Ha of course LadyS! ... enjoy ☺️

Peakcouple wrote:

Please please please be careful with doing /recommending this - if you put glass in the freezer you need to put it inside a freezer bag and also leave it a few minutes once you take it out otherwise you will risk getting nasty freezer burn in scary places. You need to make sure others are aware of this if recommending it as they may not be as savvy as you are :)

But I do agree glass from in the freezer is amazing. Though if some don't feel comfortable with using the freezer, putting in the fridge can work just as well just need to leave it in a bit longer to get it as cold.

(Gets out the Sensodyne)

Mr Pheebs wrote:

(Gets out the Sensodyne)

Oh yes! I'm paying for all the ice cube crunching I did as a teenager.

PurringTiger wrote:

Peakcouple wrote:

Please please please be careful with doing /recommending this - if you put glass in the freezer you need to put it inside a freezer bag and also leave it a few minutes once you take it out otherwise you will risk getting nasty freezer burn in scary places. You need to make sure others are aware of this if recommending it as they may not be as savvy as you are :)

But I do agree glass from in the freezer is amazing. Though if some don't feel comfortable with using the freezer, putting in the fridge can work just as well just need to leave it in a bit longer to get it as cold.

+1 👍

And here was me ,thinking this was about Car stereos !!!!