Idea for a new prostate toy

Just been testing out a new purchase, https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=42639, which I thought looked like an interesting progression to prostate stimulation, thought it might be better than just simple vibration.

To be honest, not overly impressed with the stroking motion, but I happened to stop it when it was on it’s most forward part of the stroke which, it seems means it’s applying a more constant pressure to my prostate, which is very nice. It occurred to me, perhaps a good idea for a toy like this would be to have a remote that has a slider control, which directly influences the position of the stroke. Slide it right back for pulling away from the prostate, up for pressure, with a range of positions in between. This way you could manually do a stroking motion if you want, or apply just the right pressure and hold it, or release to recover. Even better, but probably not practical, would be to controls, one for back/forward, and one for “come hither”, that would be interesting.

Just an idea.

1 Like

Never tried a prostate toy, what are the pros and cons . :thinking:

Pros: it stimulates the prostate, which, if done correctly can be absolutely mind-blowing, full body orgasms the like of which you’ll never get from penile stimulation alone.
Cons: it takes a lot of practice, patience and focus to get it to work, almost like meditation, and can be quite frustrating when you don’t get anything at first. Unfortunately, most males are “tuned” to the process of “stimulate the penis as hard and fast as possible, and you’ll get off”, the rules are completely different for the prostate, slow and steady wins the race, so it takes some reprogramming.

If you’re interested, I highly recommend the Aneros toys to begin with, the Helix is still my go-to, no vibration or anything. A lot of prostate play is in the mind, so this trains you to just focus.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice, will look at product suggested. Water based or silicone based lube ?

Depends on the toy of course, the standard Helix that I use, https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4228, is medical grade plastic, so you can use what you like, I prefer silicone for that as it lasts longer, but if you get the silicone version, https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24600, use a good water based lube.

2 Likes

You might be better off putting your suggestion in this thread as it is checked for product requests and ideas.

2 Likes

I did think about that, but wasn’t sure if that was more for “things that exist that I’d like Lovehoney to stock”, vs a completely new ideas for things that don’t yet exist.

I put both in. If they read it they read it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Though there’s also this topic if you just want to have a bit of fun with it. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

(‘Orgasm Hero’. It would be connected up to a guitar hero style game, where hitting the right button at the right time gives you ‘super buzz build’ :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes