Idea from Facebook

Have seen a few of these terrible Facebook shorts recently, you know the type. Really fake scare the wife (who clearly knows) type things.

But I was excited at some of the setup, the man writes notes saying things like, eat this, pour a glass, slip this on (as a piece of lingerie has been laid out).

Now I thought about buying 3 new pieces of lingerie (lower end prices - let’s not get crazy) 3 toys and 3 of something else (accessories) and making a setup where it starts with my OH finding a tame note (pour glass of wine) type thing and as a sort of treasure hunt moves spicier and she can only pick one of each category for the night.

I’m okay with the lingerie and toys, but avoiding anything too bdsm what would you accessories?

Also, any creative ways to word the spicier cards? Not just ‘pick one’ like my dull brain would say.

3 Likes

Oh sounds exciting and I have no creative imagination either so can’t help with the cards sorry but for accessories I would do

1. Feather tickler
  2. Flavoured lube
  3. Blind fold

If there not to your taste you could add massage oil, cream/chocolate, fluffy handcuffs, cockring, tingle balm

1 Like

My suggestions

Handcuffs
Lube
Strap on

All the ingredients of a great night

2 Likes

Thanks guys. Had an idea, how about I choose items that are saucy, steamy, spicy.

Saucy is nice and lovely and cuddly, safe so to speak.

Steamy is safe (knowing her likes) but a little bit wilder

Saucy is limit pushing

One piece of lingerie, toy, accessory in each category.

Each gets wrapped, pink, red or black.

She can only pick one of each colour. She would know the category and the colour scale so she couldn’t choose a black toy of she didn’t feel like that that night.

1 Like

I like this idea and I love that you’re putting effort into it, I’m sure your wife will be thrilled.

I like…which do you desire?

What is too bdsm to you? Like whats your limit?

I wouldn’t say saucy is the right word for cuddly and safe, maybe sweet? If you want to keep with the S theme.

You could also add in something edible and match it to the theme. Something to lick off each other maybe.

And for accessories, my preference is bdsm but the tamer end would be blindfold, something for spanking (they’re not all stingy and sore), nipple clamps (some are quite gentle).
You can do bdsm at a gentle pace.

Edited to remove restraints and suggest instead that you make some art with body paint.

1 Like

That’s a good idea, thank you, I was struggling with the wording. My OH isn’t into being restrained.
I see I wrote saucy twice :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You did lol I guessed the second saucy was spicy…the excitement is getting to you :wink:

Wish I wasn’t stuck at sea thinking about it.

Could you recommend clamps from LH that are gentle?

1 Like

Depending on how gravity has placed the nipples, thesewould be very gentle. Any of the clamps that have the screw or the tweezer style are adjustable to suit nipple size and the desired amount of pinch. But the ones I linked might be the least daunting looking. I’ve not used them, I prefer more pinchy painful clamps. But read the reviews on any that you like the look of and look for people saying what you want to know i.e too sore, barely felt them…things like that. Some are like a flogger, and look a bit more viscous that they are.

1 Like

Blockquote

“How gravity has placed the nipple” made me chuckle.

I had a set of tweezer style ones in my basket but might swap out. I thought these looked gentler but LH describe them as not for beginners. Def less daunting and I think that’s going to have a major appeal.

1 Like

My first clamps were the tweezer style, I think they’d be good bc they’re adjustable from just a little squeeze to a lot squeeze. You can get the ones with dangly charms or chains inbetween for a bit of tugging. I like really bitey clamps and mostly use binder clips that he flicks off me, I like pain :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’m more the pain lover in our house, but I’m talking about hang nails and dead leg type things. Never had a chance to be tested in naughtier ways.

The Mrs does like a wee nipple tweek and pull and a surprisingly positive reaction (noises) when I’m a bit grabby lower down so going to try some clamps to test.

1 Like

Finally you’ve found some inspirational use from them annoying video ads on there lol :joy:
Sounds like a really great and fun idea to try out. Have to let us know how it all goes :wink:

If you have seen the ad, so has she.

You are more creative than those guys. I made a treasure hunt that actually went poorly because she wasn’t willing to play along… But it ended up in a success at the end simply cause I put in the effort.

If she loves you and wants to be with you, she will appreciate anything you come up with!

The game was simplified to suit what time and gear we had already.

In three envelopes, with 1,2 or three hearts on it I placed one of her lingerie items that matched the spiciness. One heart being lowest and three the most.

Once she chose that envelope she was sent to three boxes, each with a sex toy and again the same hearts.

She is only allowed to choose one item of each number of hearts, she chose number two for lingerie so she can’t choose 2 again.

She chose the box and asked for her next level.

We have a card game that has different ideas, tasks and scenarios. They list them as 1, 2,3 hearts. I told her whichever number she had remaining, she could choose three of the corresponding cards and we would use them as part of our fun.

Simple and didn’t need any further investment. Didn’t introduce anything new except the concept of this game was new for us.

1 Like