ideal amount of girth

I'm going to go with 5.3 inch girth as perfect.

I just love it when you're with a new guy and you wrap your hand around his hard cock for the first time and your fingers don't quite reach your thumb :P

Funny thing is I have a vibrator that's about that girth and I think it's way too big. I prefer my sex toys more slimline.

1 Like

Hmm, I have very little idea how to answer this. It really depends entirely on what i'm in the mood for.

I have toys that go from thinner than my finger (The aneros peridise) to around 5.5 (Tantus Adam) and they both hit different spots. But then, Adam rarily gets a day out now. I find it too much hasstle to deal with that much length and girth a good majority of the time. The current toy I own that most realistically matches what i'd want from a penis is the Acute. I'd say that, penis wise, something between 4.5 and 5 would be ideal for me. I really want a Tantus O2 mark, because that spec seems Perfect.

But that doesn't take shape and firmness into account, so you never know.

i am 6.5 long and 5.1 grith. always was paroined that i was on the small side, thanks ladies for the confadince boost. lol

Paul 1986 dont be paranoid! my past lovers were the same i was definatly satisfied!

Its definatly about the girth dont get me wrong length is great but if it came down to having a smaller cock in length but bigger in girth then a longer cock i would pick the bigger girth every time!

1 Like

I said round 5.5, but it could be slimmer really. Just my partner is something close to 6 thinking about it and looking at toys measurements and I think its like 5.8-5.9. And he is about the max I can comfortably take, meaning being warmed up. So bit less would be welcome. Round 5 is also fine for me. I think it would only be bit unsatisfying if it was bellow 4. But even then it would depend on how well he would use it.

I think most men have the impression that length is the key which is usually not the case...

my Grandad once told me a little rhyme when I was younger which always made me giggle LOL

" Long & Thin gets Well In , Short & Thick does the trick "

Its also about how a woman is shaped down there as well , as everyone vaginas are all different too...

I think most men have the impression that length is the key which is usually not the case...

my Grandad once told me a little rhyme when I was younger which always made me giggle LOL

" Long & Thin gets Well In , Short & Thick does the trick "

Its also about how a woman is shaped down there as well , as everyone vaginas are all different too...

Not measured too closely, but I would guess I am 5.5 inches, tend to have a bit of a "fat" cock. The missus can take me after being warmed up, but likes her toys a bit smaller.

I prefer toys to be thin but the real thing to be thicker, really couldnt tell you an exact size though

Double post grrr

My boyfriend is 6" girth and I'd prefer a bit smaller as it hurt a lot when we first started having sex, and sometimes still does, but mostly it's ok if we use lube. My largest toy is 4.5" and sometimes it feels too big.

My Girth is also above 5.3 . I was being question myself if I was too much and women held pain to not make me feel bad. Thank you for sharing your thoughts

Whilst length looks good (and can feel really good too) girth is where it’s at as that determines how full you feel.

I’ve never measured my other half’s girth but as I like to use large toys l, and he’s not that far off those, I’m guessing he’s probably at the larger end of the scale. I might have to get my measuring tape out tonight :crazy_face: