Ideas for a dirty, sexy weekend please.

Hi all,

I'm looking for a few ideas for a forhtcoming weekend without the kids. My wife and I have talked about how to spend the weekend, and some of the things we'd like to have a go at, but I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas we've yet to come up with.

Top of the list at the moment is a real good spanking session (don't need to worry about the noise with the house to ourselves!)

Oral sex to orgasm - my wife has never much fancied the idea of letting me come in her mouth. ALso she is a squirter and so won't let me bring her off orally incase she squirts in my face, but she has intimated this might be on the agenda.

Any other good ideas - Anal is a no-no for her, but most other things might be considered ;)

What about some thrilling roleplay as a warmer? She's your maid making your lunch and serving it. If everything is fine she's allowed to cuddle in your lap, if not you go for a spanking session...

I agree with John about the roleplay as its easier to introduce a spanking session . Perhaps you need to determine who will be the spanker and the spankee. Perhaps you may want to reverse roles .

Carrying on from John's maid scenario . The maid could be instructed to punish you by say the lady of the manner you for making passes at some close friends .And you are to report to a room to receive it.

Plenty of possabilities.

Also you could have a game of Manogomy as it will take most of the evening up . This may also include spanking scenarios on some of the cards.

Both write out 5 pieces of paper with different rooms of the house on, put them in a box. Both write out 5 things to do ie oral, doggy, tease. Put them in a second box. Take turns picking out of each box blindfolded until you have used all the rooms and all the different positions.......

allin wrote:

Both write out 5 pieces of paper with different rooms of the house on, put them in a box. Both write out 5 things to do ie oral, doggy, tease. Put them in a second box. Take turns picking out of each box blindfolded until you have used all the rooms and all the different positions.......

Was going to suggest this!!

For an added extra put a dare each in there.

How about some sex dices? They can be fun and also those sex cheques? They are a good way of coming up with new ideas and teasing until the weekend comes.

What about a spot of temperature play or blindfolded touch and tickle. When your blindfolded your other senses are heightened, so the feel of ice, a feather, warmed spoon (pretty much anything) feels more intense. she might also orgasm more quickly if you give her oral while blindfolded.

you can use anything as a blindfold really, a scarf, a tie, pair of pants.

I love temperature play and popping a few items in the freezer can be real fun. Don't underestimate the humble ice cube.

Fun Louise wrote:

What about a spot of temperature play or blindfolded touch and tickle. When your blindfolded your other senses are heightened, so the feel of ice, a feather, warmed spoon (pretty much anything) feels more intense. she might also orgasm more quickly if you give her oral while blindfolded.

you can use anything as a blindfold really, a scarf, a tie, pair of pants.

I love temperature play and popping a few items in the freezer can be real fun. Don't underestimate the humble ice cube.

Glass dildos are great for temperature play as they can withstand a range of temperatures both hot and cold

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/glass-dildos/

The glass dildo are very good for temp play. Own about 6 of them so get plenty of use with the hot/cold.

We're soon going away for our anniversary so I've been buying lots ( 3 orders this week) of goodies to make up a special case to go with us. I also bought some game cards as the reviews were good and said they were really dirty but I found them too tame. I like the idea of making our own though, that could be fun. Might have to order a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice at the hotel too

Tie her up and blind fold her so that she feels you have taken control... Then go down an make ger squirt in uur mouth so she realizes its really ok and you really want it!! Mmm

I agree with Shagz79. She will love it. Let us know how it goes and the details

Mouthful of cold fizzy champagne then go down on her or she does reverse to you? Amazing