Ideas for an erotic photo shoot

We love setting up and taking erotic photos, and are constantly looking for new ideas.

To give you some back ground, our latest one was Alice in Wonderland, and we bought an Alice dress, then bought some matching cloth and had a mini version of the dress made. We then made some giant size cards, and a little forced perspective scene that with the camera in the right place makes it look like you are a giant. A little bottle with a 'Drink me' tag rounded it off.

We then set up where Mrs Belle put on the dress, some white stockings and shoes, a blonde wig, and then posed with the 'drink me' bottle. Subsequent photos were of Mrs Belle standing naked, apart from the stockings, shoes and wig with the scene background described above, holding the miniature dress with a suprised look on her face. Then there were some poses with the giant cards, with the cards held in such ways that sometimes you could see everything, sometimes not.

Other times we have played out the raincoat dare, where Mrs Belle has dressed in a long raincoat, some high heels and a bright smile, and then posed with the raincoat falling open in public places.

Another time we purchased an Abaya, and again in public places Mrs Belle's posed in such a way that it fell open strategically, and in one case arranged it so that it was caught in a car door as she was walking away, revealing accidentally on purpose.

So, you can see what we like, but coming up with truly original ideas is tricky. Knowing what a perverted lot you all are, we'd be interested to know any ideas you have for us to try and play out!

Belles

We've just done a shoot that involved a chair, handcuffs, toys & blindfold! It was hot and we got some very sexy shots

Thats so creative and sound amazingly good fun! I have to say too i love Alice in Wonderland.

As for ideas we practice japense rope bondage and take photos of it. Its incredibly erotic and a massive turn on but ive always wanted to try this whilst naked tied to a tree. I think it would make an amazing photo set topped off with a blind fold.

Then theres Red Riding Hood, the hood, red lipstick, white stockings and heels in a wood or field. x

We like the idea of Little Red Riding Hood - gives you a chance to have the bad wolf in there too!

Belles

Sounds amazing!!
I like the ideas above. You can never go wrong with a bondage/role play shoot.
I like really dark or surreal shoots personally.

We'll have to look into the bondage photos; for some reason it's never really ocurred to us, maybe because we aren't into it in anything other than a light 'play' fashion

Belles

These sound awesome! :)

Definitely keeping an eye on this thread.

I love fet for idea some beautiful things on there

How about a nude or underwear photo shoot but in the dark lit only by those glowing bracelets and necklaces. Your hand placement would then illuminate rather than conceal.

halloween - sexy scary? undead undressed?
I think there's an awful lot you can do with halloween as a theme, plenty of room to play with make up and costumes, plus new stuff in the testers list...

How about subtly sexy secretary? Set up a desk and your OH with a desk phone and notepad and pen, have them sucking the top of the pen whilst writing notes. Maybe get a few flashes of cleavage and stockings in there too? This shot can be all about the tease ;)

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

How about subtly sexy secretary? Set up a desk and your OH with a desk phone and notepad and pen, have them sucking the top of the pen whilst writing notes. Maybe get a few flashes of cleavage and stockings in there too? This shot can be all about the tease ;)

We've done one like that, although we have to say that there are a couple of details that you've added that would improve on what we did - we may have to revisit that!

Belles

Bakerson wrote:

I think there's an awful lot you can do with halloween as a theme, plenty of room to play with make up and costumes, plus new stuff in the testers list...

We like it! A sexy witch, maybe....

Belles

Belle_djour wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

We like it! A sexy witch, maybe....

Belles

Ohh yes!

Casting her spell, could get both of you involved on camera!

Thought we'd revisit this thread, as it's ages since we were able to come up with anything.

So come on, you load of pervies, give us some fresh photo shoot ideas!

Belles

I'd say there is a whole host of inspiration out there and IMO the best ones come from the most unlikey of sources, childrens stories, shows and pantomines. A woman shacked up with 7 men anybody? A woman who teases a bloke by edging him then doing a runner, with just one clue how to find her, thats pretty kinky.

You mentioned Alice in Wonderland, there you go you've tapped into something you already know and have expanded into an adult frame. The fairytales we were told as kids have some dark areas attached to them if you go deep into the story.