Ideas for bondage tape

A while ago, I bought some rolls of bondage tape. It's clever stuff, isn't it? The only problem is that my wife finds it a bit threatening, as she isn't keen on the idea of being tied up (or, indeed, restraining me with it). I'm not seeking to change that, but I imagine that there are other less scary ways in which we could use it in our play. Alternatively, there might be some more creative scenarios that would make its bondage function more appealing and exciting to my wife.

How do you use yours?

Impromptue DIY bra and panties

if she wanted to they could have a strip coming from the panties to the wrists for example?

Or restrain just her feet if she's worried then she can always untie herself if she feels uncomfortable.
Don't forget your safe word, that could reassure her also

Costumes and as a blindfold

making costumes is fun and as its reusable You dont have to worry about waistin it. also that might get her useto the feeling of it and spark some curiosity.

using it as a blindfold doesnt have to be restrictive and as she gets more confident you can even move on to using it as a gag like my Master usualy does if he wants to keep me quiet whilst spanking.

i do understand her worry thoug. i hate being Dom but as my Master is bit of a switch i sometime have a go. i started crying and refusing to be dom ever again when i couldnt get the tape undone once.

prahaps if she tries wearing a strip around her wrist for a day that might help as that would prove its not dificult to remove or anything

DIY corset.

Just don't let the edge roll up . . .

Have safety shears handy

I've wrapped it round my friends balls and cock and made a cock leash with it before, that was a lot of fun ;O) maybe she could lead you up the stairs holding you on a leash

using the belts from your dressing gowns and tie arms to the bed that way, its amazing when you start looking round what you find :)

Many thanks for all of those suggestions. I like the idea of introducing the bondage tape into our play by using it in ways that are very different from its primary function.

We'll experiment and maybe report back .

uniforms can help too! I am thinking of using police tape to wrap myself in when dressed in uniform! I think it be a start to wrap yourself in the bonage tape first and start there then being tied up!