Ideas for naughty nurse roleplay

My OH has wanted me to dress up as a nurse for ages. As a treat I have ordered the outfit as a suprise and it arrives tomorrow. I know he'll be over the moon with the costume but I want it to be more than just me wearing a nurses outfit. Any ideas of games we can play/things I can say to spice it up. I'm up for anything!!!!!

you could give your oh a bed bath,

or have oh handcuffed to the bed as he is a dangerous criminal and you have to treat his wounds, you like bad boys and since he is handcuffed you take advantage and do what you like to him,

you could be a nurse in a sperm clinic and you are called in to help get his sample.

OH were do I start !

For easy access you can ask him to undress and get into a robe as you would do prior to an operation . If he doesn't have one then lend him one of yours.

Then use the bed or couch as the hospital bed and start your "medical examiniation"

If you want it a bit more intimiditating you could lube up a vinyl glove( I have seen these sold in pound shops). If you can't get the medical variety easier enough then a new pack of Marigoolds would be OK as substitiute . You can then examine his member and his ball sack . You could start then rubbing it better for him and see how it goes and the nperhaps kiss it better .

If you have restraints the you could use those as well to keep his hands off ou until your ready .

If you do anal then of course introduce that as well .

But remember to keep everything on your terms .

I think that will warm things up for starters. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

OH were do I start !

For easy access you can ask him to undress and get into a robe as you would do prior to an operation . If he doesn't have one then lend him one of yours.

Then use the bed or couch as the hospital bed and start your "medical examiniation"

If you want it a bit more intimiditating you could lube up a vinyl glove( I have seen these sold in pound shops). If you can't get the medical variety easier enough then a new pack of Marigoolds would be OK as substitiute . You can then examine his member and his ball sack . You could start then rubbing it better for him and see how it goes and the nperhaps kiss it better .

If you have restraints the you could use those as well to keep his hands off ou until your ready .

If you do anal then of course introduce that as well .

But remember to keep everything on your terms .

I think that will warm things up for starters. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Apologies for my typos but I think you cont get the gist. Somwtimes The forum won't allow you to edit even though it says you can and you end up posting it twice as I have done/.

Another idea I have ( role plays are our thing) is if you have a collection of sex toys then why not place them in a bag ( could be a briefcase or one of your own day to day use bags) and then open it in front of him and try them on him one by one .If you havn't used them before on him then they will be a new experience.

For example if you have a vibrator or a bullet type vibrator then use it on his shaft .A lot of sex toys can be used by both sexes. If you have a but plug then stick it up him and say your taking his temperature . Make sure its well lubed though as well .

The trickiest part if you don't have any restraints is trying to keep his hands at bay as he will want you out of that costume before you have finished your medical examination .

Good luck and post how it went but remember not to be too graphic in your description ( forum rules ) and rember to have fun ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

If you both enjoy yourselves then why not try other role plays ? Honestly its fantastic clean and dirty fun and out takes are a must. I am all for putting humour into things including our sex lives .Your only limited to your imagination .

This is one of my favourite role plays! I usually get my OH to get into bed then I come into the bedroom (or the ward as we called it! ) and proceed to do various examinations on him. When it becomes obvious he's enjoying it a bit too much I put on my strict nurse voice and tell him off a bit, then I say that I'll relieve the ’swelling ’ by either giving a handjob or bj. Sometimes I'll allow the patient's hands to wander into my knickers and appear to be shocked at such behaviour,other times I'll take control and tie his hands to the headboard and then take advantage of his helplessness .
You can adopt different personas, such as kind shy nurse or strict efficient nurse.
Another good one is to be a nurse at a sexual health clinic and give a very thorough intimate exam while asking lots of questions about his sexual practices ( obviously he can make a lot up if nescessary ) then tell him that you need to see if everything is in proper working order, this can involve whatever takes you fancy :)

Just to add, don't worry if you feel a bit silly saying some phrases during nurse/patient roleplay ,ours quite often sounds like the script from a Carry On film but it's all great fun!

You could be a naughty nurse!

Or a nurse in an erectile disfunction clinic, (I'm sure you could cure him in no time at all)

if he is up for it you could be the school nurse, checking him over then asking him to cough while you hold his bals.

if you decide on a theme you could always dress up your room to add to the role play.

I have been thinking of a new take on this role play to act out with my OH...

I am head of the local sperm bank when one of the nurses is sent to my office for breach of uniform regulation.

She has come straight to work from a night out in bright yellow heals. The dress code at the sperm bank is strict nurses must wear red heels!

In order to keep her job said nurse must perform an examination of all her sperm extraction techniques!

Here are the heels I plan to use http://static.shoeaholics.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/3/1/3145593109_1.jpg

I agree there are many twiists that can be done on this. The nurse could be in a sub role and hauled before the Consultant begging to save her job etc. The consultant may want sexual pleasures in return and may want to spank the nurse as well.

Its difficult to suggest things as the OP hasn't indicated what kinks they are quite familiar with in their normal love making sessions .

Thts why I decided to keep it as the Nurse being in the dominant role .