Ideas needed for my sexy card game

My OH and I are going away for a naughty weekend in a hotel. We'll be taking along our 'box of tricks' containing a Rabbit, Strap on, Bullet, vibrating cock ring, nipple clamps along with a few new additions: body chocolate and some strawberry dick lick.

I love inventing games and I've come up with an idea for using a pack of cards...using the above and more.

Basically we will take it in turns on cutting the pack. If the card drawn is a Spade then that equals 'with chocolate'. Hearts =with strawberry dick lick. Diamonds= with massage oil. Clubs = With Bullet Vibrator

Heres my idea...

Ace = Massage Anus

2= Massage Nipples

3= Massage Bum

So for example I cut the card 2 of hearts, the task for my OH is Massage my Nipples with strawberry dick lick

I was thinking cards Ace to 10 being different parts of the body. However Jacks, Queens and Kings I want to be a little more adventurous!

Any ideas on improving this game or making it more exciting? Ideas for 4's to 10's and for the picture cards are most welcome!

A Jack could be a forfeit like forfiet the next go so your or your OH gets 2 goes on a row

Kiss the most senstive part of your body

Tickle me

Spank my arse

Kiss inbetween my thigh but not going near the jackpot so your teased

Put your fingers in your pussy and lick them or let me lick them depending which way you want to play that

Take off a piece of clothing

Just some ideas , have a fab weekend x

Thanks for the ideas...Maybe I'll just have 52 different tasks using all of the different 'tools' we possess, along with using different parts of our bodies. E.g. using my feet and toes on my OH and not just my hands, fingers, lips, tongue..... It's going to be trial and error, the tasks will keep evolving, but it's going to be so much fun. Could even draw 2 cards...one for task, the other for 'using' (e.g. using the bullet or using your toe)

Might end up with a task of pushing my toe up OH arse..... that might be fun!

I would pick figures to trigger some sort of a roleplay whilst combined with some other cards would dictate the level of dominance maybe?

An idea of the way i would play such game would be... the first random draw will indicate who will perform the action. Red for her, black for him. The second draw would dictate the action and the third maybe part of the body? you can even have 3 piles of cards to draw from etc...

I am thinking three draws would give lots of hours of play. If you want to restrict the options u don't have to use a complete deck.

Just a couples of ideas. Enjoy^^

Like the 3 deck Idea!

First deck Black I perform on OH, Red OH performs on me.

2nd Deck = Action. Ace= fingers 2= tongue, 3= Vibrator, 4=Foot/toes etc

3rd Deck Part of body: Ace = Anus, 2= Bum Cheeks, 3= Chest/Breast/Nipples, 4= Cock/Pussy, 5= Balls/Clit, 6= Inside Thigh etc

Gonna be like twister for consenting adults!

Ohh what a good idea, think we will have to try that like the idea of the 3 deck too.

What an amazing idea!

You could make the face cards, the Queens and Kings gender specific. So, the Queens would represent pleasurig a woman, and the Kings would represent male attention. This could include "Sitting on the throne". where the King, or Queen would sit on the other's face, or composed regally on a sit, and pleasured by their subject.

As for the Jack... That could be handjob (and the female equivilent). Meybe include some food or sweet flavorings for extra fun.

Have you already had your weekend of fun? I think we would all love ot know how it turned out!

Update:
E.g. If the 3 cards picked are 4 Clubs, 6 Hearts, 10 Diamonds, This would be Man, Massage with oil, Woman's Breast Nipples and stomach.
Game Rules: Shuffle pack and deal 3 cards 1st card:
Black, Man does this task to Woman,
Red card Woman does this to Man
2nd Card: Action
3rd Card: Area of body action to take place
2nd Card: Action Ace- Kiss, 2- Lick Chocolate, 3 Lick Strawberry, 4 Suck & use Tongue, 5 Tickle, 6 Massage/Stimulate with Hands using oil, 7 Massage/Stimulate with other part of body (Not Hands), 8 Massage/Stimulate with Bullet Vibrator,9 Massage/Stimulate with Rabbit, 10 Use Dildo, Jack Spank/Slap/Rub, Queen Tie Up/Blindfold then Stimulate, King Use Cock/Pussy with Cock Ring,
3rd Card: Area:
Ace Toes & Feet, 2 Lips Mouth and Face, 3 Calf's/Lower Part of Legs, 4 Inner Thighs/Tops of Legs, 5 Neck & Face, 6 Ears 7 Arms Hands & Fingers, 8 Back, 9 Buttocks, 10 Chest/Breast/Nipples & Stomach, Jack Anal area, Queen Balls/Clitoris, King Cock/Pussy
I'll let you know how we get on!
Obviosly we'll change the Actions when we add more toys! Might even add dressing up (e.g. Queen = put on stockings....OH mentioned me dressing up the other day in her clothes and her putting lipstick and mascara on me....I've never cross dressed before...might be fun?)

Think its going to be fun if the cards are 7 hearts (her on me)/ King (her Pussy with cock ring) / Jack (my anal area).......might have to buy a double sided dildo for that one!

That's fab x Have fun x

Might leave the jokers in the pack, if a joker appears it's 'Both Play'.....We do a task to each other at same time....

It's off to Blackpool on Friday for a dirty weekend :-)

Love your idea for the game! Would like to play it with my gf.

You have my permission to play my game...it's not patented

This sounds amaaazing! I need to get me some cards!

Love the sound of the game, have sent it to my boyfriend, who currently serviving on tour so he knows what treats instore for him when he gets back in 6 weeks!

card game

take it in turns to turn over cards, you must do what it says, if you mess up/can't do it you go again/do a forfeit. once one of each royal has been turned over you go to the next round. you may not remove clothing unless specified.

round 1

2 question game winner misses next go
3 kiss, no tongues ~5 secs
4 tell a joke
5 nibble and breathe in ear for 30secs
6 give 2 minute mean massage
7 girl:flash Guy:kiss down chest
8 suck the other person's finger
9 put your hand between the other persons legs for the next turn
10 kiss, passing sweets between mouth
J put your hand in the other persons underwear for only 10secs
Q both remove 2 items items of your own clothing.
K both remove 2 items of the other persons clothing.
A be blind folded for the rest of the round

should only be in underwear at this point

round 2

2 kiss down the other person's back
3 be given a hickie (anywhere)
4 lick a nutella trail off the other person's body
5 kiss passionately for exactly one minute (you lead)
6 girl: lap dance. Guy: pin down kissing (2 mins)
7 vocal, question game whoever wins next go
8 watch the other person solo for 1 min
9 kiss the other person from toe to head (with a stop in the middle)
10 have a photo taken, if Guy then photo of both.
J be teased for 3 minutes
Q give oral sex for 3 minutes exactly.
K both remove other person's underwear with only their mouth
on 2nd pick up, 69 for 2 mins.
A have your hands tied for the rest of the round (easier if its in front)

round 3

2 find something on the other persons body while blindfolded
3 whisper somet thing dirty in the other persons ear while standing behind them
4 video sex in (position)
5 random position from untried column on the app
6 describe a scenario involving one of your fantasys to the other person (take your time)
7 sex to 1 song
2nd time around re enact a scene from secret diary
8 give sex in a hard position 1/2 mins
9 turn of the lights and be teased
10 do a random position from 'todo list'
J use the pink thing on the other person for 3 mins
Q other person gets one bossy request
K give oral sex, Guy: has hair held by girl. girl: must involve deep throat at some point? (5mins)
A Tied together right hand to right hand. on the second ace pick up the person is blindfolded

possibly after, you each turn over a card at the same time until some one turns over a royal, then you do the following for the rest of the night, if you both turn over a royal, do a combination?

J be dominated
q selfish sex
k as romantic as possible (no point forcing if not in the mood)
A tied up

card game

take it in turns to turn over cards, you must do what it says, if you mess up/can't do it you go again/do a forfeit. once one of each royal has been turned over you go to the next round. you may not remove clothing unless specified.

round 1

2 question game winner misses next go
3 kiss, no tongues ~5 secs
4 tell a joke
5 nibble and breathe in ear for 30secs
6 give 2 minute teasing massage
7 girl:flash Guy:kiss down chest
8 suck the other person's finger
9 put your hand between the other persons legs for the next turn
10 kiss, passing sweets between mouth
J put your hand in the other persons underwear for only 10secs
Q both remove 2 items items of your own clothing.
K both remove 2 items of the other persons clothing.
A be blind folded for the rest of the round

should only be in underwear at this point

round 2

2 kiss down the other person's back
3 be given a love bite (anywhere)
4 lick a nutella trail off the other person's body
5 kiss passionately for exactly one minute (you lead)
6 girl: lap dance. Guy: pin down kissing (2 mins)
7 vocal, question game whoever wins next go
8 watch the other person solo for 1 min
9 kiss the other person from toe to head (with a stop in the middle)
10 have a photo taken, if Guy then photo of both.
J be teased for 3 minutes
Q give oral sex for 3 minutes exactly.
K both remove other person's underwear with only their mouth
on 2nd pick up, 69 for 2 mins.
A have your hands tied for the rest of the round (easier if its in front)

round 3

2 find something on the other persons body while blindfolded
3 whisper somet thing dirty in the other persons ear while standing behind them
4 video sex in (position)
5 random position from untried column on ikamasutra (android app)
6 describe a scenario involving one of your fantasys to the other person (take your time)
7 sex to 1 song
2nd time around re enact a scene from a favorite film.
8 give sex in a hard position 1/2 mins
9 turn of the lights and be teased
10 do a random position from 'todo list'
J use a vibrator on the other person for 3 mins
Q other person gets one bossy request
K give oral sex, Guy: has hair held by girl. girl: must involve deep throat at some point? (5mins)
A Tied together right hand to right hand. on the second ace pick up the person is blindfolded

possibly after, you each turn over a card at the same time until some one turns over a royal, then you do the following for the rest of the night, if you both turn over a royal, do a combination?

J be dominated
q selfish sex
k as romantic as possible (no point forcing if not in the mood)
A tied up

i put this together for me and my gf and we tried it recently and really enjoyed it. a longer version can be played where by you only move onto the next round when all royals have been turned over by both people. obviously feel free to change any rules, some things not involved above that could be included;

-a truth or dare element (round 1)

-a roleplay element (round 2)

-Anal play (probably round 3 material)

-Light bondage aka spanking ect (if your into that) round 2

-Filming a particular act

-different locations, eg an ace could be, play the rest of the round in the kitchen/ outside/ in a car