Ideas Wanted

Right im after some ideas for this Friday night. The OH is due home and its been 4 weeks since ive had any sexual contact and im more than ready to get some action again.
My new outfit arrived today, a black and purple suspender set which im planing on wearing, but i want to do something diffrent other than me wearing the outfit and us getting down to it. Id like to drag things out a bit and tease him, but want to do something im nto in the way of so he is pleasently surprised.

Ideas very much appreaceated!!

What might be a good idea is wear something unsexy over it (tracksuit or pjs) so he's surprised when you call for his help in a room (kitchen for example) and he see's you in your sexy outfit.

Yeah the only bit is we will have to wait till evening and the kids are in bed and the lil one is settleed for a good few hours. I mean we are limited to when its a bit schedualed if you kniow what i mean. Thats why im thinking of making it really worth it, but thanks :)

xx

as miss_fortune said.... the element of suprise might be good. maybe a sexy strip tease from aforementioned unsexy tracksuit?... followed by some sexy foreplay in sexy undies? you be the dominant one, and he can sit back and enjoy....?

Or when the little un is all settled, just strip straight to your sexy undies, but tell him he needs to find the secret word to be able to touch you, and then set up a sexy treasure hunt for him to go through... another twist could be that he has to figure out where the notes are, but then tells YOU to collect them so you can stretch and bend into lots of positions, so he gets an eyeful, but still can't quite touch!!

yeah - tease and tantalise... then maybe finish off with a little show using your fave vibey, then let him loose!!

Highly appreciate all the great ideas :)
Will defanitly be using some of them. The idea of using all the 5 senses really apeals to me as i could start now by sending him some emails to get him all worked up and his mind wont know what to expect as hel have to many ideas of what will happen.

Teasing defanilty seems to be the way to go. So if i have the outfit on for when he comes home but wear baggy things on top, he could feel something undearneath but not find out till later. Make some excuse that we need to go some place ie his mothers where he knows im wearing something yet cant do anything, where i could maybe send him some txts.
By the time we finally get the alone time he wont know whats hit him but string it out use the strip tease etc!

Thank you all
You now have my mind in overdrive with all these ideas to use, maybe keep some for another night :)

xx

Carly, I was really impressed by that 5 senses idea, amazing, what a perfect way to ensure every pleasure is accounted for, fantastic. :)

wow, some really good ideas there, esp loving carlys! think i might give the OH a treat this weekend now lol.

to add to the teasing why not tie him up so he really cant get his hands on you? you could maybe add the tieing him up bit to the strip show you put on for him? maybe peal your stockings off and then use them to tie him up with?

Dxx

Good idea D, but i think the handcuffs are the safer option for him. That way i know for sure he wouldnt get free they would be about the only thing to stop him. hehe.
I cant wait for friday now. Fingers crossed hel enjoy it as much as me :)

Shal let you all know how it goes.

xx

mybadx wrote:

Good idea D, but i think the handcuffs are the safer option for him. That way i know for sure he wouldnt get free they would be about the only thing to stop him. hehe.

xx

oooooooh you could clip one of them onto the suspender belt, add some real naughtyness to the sexyness :p lol

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

mybadx wrote:

xx

oooooooh you could clip one of them onto the suspender belt, add some real naughtyness to the sexyness :p lol

Dxx

Lol...
I think he would just then combust and all be over before we had actually began anything lol. Mind saying that with most of these ideas it could land that way.

xx

mybadx wrote:

diamonds wrote:

mybadx wrote:

xx

Dxx

Lol...
I think he would just then combust and all be over before we had actually began anything lol. Mind saying that with most of these ideas it could land that way.

xx

External Media

lol Dxx

You could write a menu of treats for the evening and then he can pick which ones he likes.

I have done a treasure hunt in the past, while OH was having a bath and bratling was in bed, worked a treat ;o)

emmilou wrote:

Hope your night goes well for you mybadx!! hope the little un stays in bed all night for ya! x

Thanks..
Shes normally pretty good and only up every 4 hours for a feed just now :)

Think you should give him a little strip tease? To keep him keen? =P

Saw the mention of handcuffs up there and I agree with that! Blindfold as well too? =P

What about some food in the bedroom when doing the handcuffs and blindfold? Like have a guess at what it is etc etc?

I think you should get dressed up in the sexy underwear, then put on a really long coat, and when he opens the door you should just stand there in the hallway, open it wide and say, "This is All YOURS!"

cj1972 wrote:

I think you should get dressed up in the sexy underwear, then put on a really long coat, and when he opens the door you should just stand there in the hallway, open it wide and say, "This is All YOURS!"External Media

Yeah and then say to him but you have to wait till kids are in bed asleep? I think that would be a tad nasty to him...
But it is very appealing to my devilish side..hehe

xx

Right, i have finally 5 mins to take this thread to a close :)

He arrived home early which was a bit of a bumer as i didnt have the time to get the outfit on never mind get out of my pjs. But that was ok he went to bed for a few hours but i got told to waken him up later. It gave me time to get it on and clothes on top.
Cut a long story short we went shopping and while there i made sure we needed something from the top shelf so i had to strech and my top would then come up and let him have a peek at what was under there. All the way home he asked questions i just sat in silence. We eventually got home had tea and i had a couple of glasses of wine.
I settled the lil one and put her up to bed as he was on the phone to his father bless if only he knew. So i came back down but lost the first layer of clothing walked into the front room and my OH nearly dropped the phone. Straddled him on the sofa kissing his neck and whispering what i wanted into his ear while his dear dad was still trying to hold a convo with him. Before he had the chance to say bye i headed off out the room and upstairs. He wasnt long before he followed, i told him that i wanted his clothes off and to lie in the bed and before he had the chance to grab me i handcuffed him up and said he had to be good to get set free, and he was indeed have to say i dont know if it was because i was so turned on or the position but i came rather quickly sitting on his face, i then decided to release him. He then bent me over the bed and gave it to me doggy he wasnt long before cuming.

So i didnt get a chance to use much of the ideas given, but hes still got over a week at home and who knows :) But he has been a very very happy man since.
Thanks all for the advice

xx

Glad everything went well mybad. The phonecall couldn't have been better timed.