If it was your last day on earth and you could only experience one final sex act, what would it be?

It would have to be a long passionate kiss with my OH for me.

But hard, deep anal comes a pretty close second! tee hee x

'CUDDLES' LOL Mine and my boyfriends made up name for hugs/cuddles. Bascially spooning.

Find myself a high class knocking shop and run upto my credit limit !!!

TB

Find myself a high class knocking shop and run upto my credit limit !!!

TB

Yep, I'm going to be corny too and say hugs. It's the thing I love best.

Secondly though would be my OH going down on me as it's a very rare but incredibly enjoyable treat!

Assuming I were in a fit state (I intend to live into triple figures!), I would like to end on a threesome with 2 men (ideally Gee and BC) and maybe some DP

If it really was the end of the world I would have to have a gangbang as not actually had one complete with serious cream filling everywhere..... and then make love to hubby as world ended.

the 3 some 1 man 1 lady and me sounds good or the gang bang

69... Oral is just the best! I love giving and recieving.

I think i'd prefer 69'n, with her on top as opposed to getting a blowjob or licking so I could concentrate on the task at hand instead of my impending doom.

WandA wrote:

69... Oral is just the best! I love giving and recieving.

I think i'd prefer 69'n, with her on top as opposed to getting a blowjob or licking so I could concentrate on the task at hand instead of my impending doom.

Hi Wanda, but then surely you might take your mind off your soon to be doom, however wouldn't you be in danger of really only forseeing her own impending end !!!! Gerrit ha ha.

Tallboy

Well i would like to have an all day and night long session with my other half it would probally be the longest anal session in history well our's anyway and just as an added extra me the wife and a favorite person m/f. down to a winning came of card's deciding who it would be .

I'd defo have to opt for tying the OH up and just having my way with him ^_^

x x x

Well that sounds like a good one too. I think i could probally make a list for a week he he

A stout bumming of Mrs Ducks tight ass would be about right!

mmmm... Where is she? I'm off to chance my arm!

i have lots i would like to do if the end was near...but it would have to be anal with the BF.

Sounds like the price of lube would go up that week ..well deffinately up lol

lickmadick wrote:

Sounds like the price of lube would go up that week ..well deffinately up lol

Tallboy rushes off to check the end of the world chapter in the Nostradamus Predictions !!!! Thinks will buy up all the lube he can and make a killing, and then with all that dosh..... bugger it's then end of the world l wont still be around ha ha.

TB

Total and utter annihilation does seem to bring about a lot of anal don't you think?

I wondered why newcastles back four were a bit close together against the reds at weekend!

I Think I'd Have To Go For A Lovely Long Session, Plenty Of Kisses, ABit Of Romantic Missionary. Finished With Rough Doggy :]

My ankles around his neck, complete with lacy knickers still draped around them, bum up on pillows for maximum depth of penetration, him with his fingers entwined in my suspenders leaving fingerprints in my inner thighs while spreading me wide open - plus my basque pulled down, exposing my boobs for him to bite and suck. Although flat on my front rear entry has been an interesting new variation, with my hands restrained it's especaily nice.

For hubby, hard and rough doggy or me with my knees up by my ears, wide open for him to watch himself pounding me.