If LH had a meet and greet day?

I'd have to go with something kinky - so maybe a butt plug or my oxballs chastity tailpipe on?! Something latex would also be cool.

D&E wrote:

Oooooooo, I see, 'little' sexy secrets, not the absolute whoppers we usually discuss on here. Righto. My bad. Whispers 'carvinaaal' in smallest, most apologetic tone possible.

Meant as I’d find it a turn on. Whispers carnivaaaal back and accepts apology just this once :) I’ll take the blame on this one for being vague with my post

Ok, we are just apologising to each other now, isn't it great being all polite and typically English like this?![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

If LH ever did a tour of the headquarters/ warehouse and a bunch of us went, I think it would be just hilariously awkward, I for one would be beetroot-red and probably way too embarassed to actually talk to anyone. Either that, or I would have way too much coffee beforehand and overcompensate by talking gibberish at a million miles a hour. Ah, what a fun day it would be.

Now visiting the warehouse would be fun, I’d have to wear something with big pockets incase anything accidentally fell in them

D&E wrote:

Now visiting the warehouse would be fun, I’d have to wear something with big pockets incase anything accidentally fell in them

There would be strip searches, you must know that.

Gosig wrote:

D&E wrote:

They'd probably need to do a cavity search as well, just to be sure.

I’m sure they’d have plenty of rubber gloves in stock to use

Ian Chimp wrote:

Gosig wrote:

D&E wrote:

They'd probably need to do a cavity search as well, just to be sure.

That isn't necessarily going to be a huge deterrent to us lot, is it?

imagine it people. You could actually get changed in the car (or toilets if its easier depending on what you intend wearing) then have a guided tour around the offices and warehouse of LH Central. Lets face it, we aren't going to be glowing red like we think because we are the ones ordering the stuff and whats shaming about that. Bumping into the staff would be good. They deal with all the outfits etc so they have seen it all before and we could sit and have a good chat and find out what has been the most funniest telephone or call or live chat conversation they have had (and hope it wasn't one of ours).

Perhaps they would even give us a "lucky bag" to leave with (does anyone actually remember the old, proper lucky bags?) containing a little something (if you know what i mean).

C'mon LH, when are you opening your doors and setting up an on-site Meet and Greet!

Probably just jeans and a hoody/t shirt. I hate being anything other than casual

The Real Mr Grey wrote:

imagine it people. You could actually get changed in the car (or toilets if its easier depending on what you intend wearing) then have a guided tour around the offices and warehouse of LH Central. Lets face it, we aren't going to be glowing red like we think because we are the ones ordering the stuff and whats shaming about that. Bumping into the staff would be good. They deal with all the outfits etc so they have seen it all before and we could sit and have a good chat and find out what has been the most funniest telephone or call or live chat conversation they have had (and hope it wasn't one of ours).

Perhaps they would even give us a "lucky bag" to leave with (does anyone actually remember the old, proper lucky bags?) containing a little something (if you know what i mean).

C'mon LH, when are you opening your doors and setting up an on-site Meet and Greet!

+2

The Real Mr Grey wrote:

Great now I want a Dick Turtle lucky bag like I had when I was wee. Suppose Lovehoney could keep the name unchanged 😂

Haha, that would be sooo fun! As it's just in fantasy, I wouldn't have any trouble getting there all the way from Sweden! :P

I'd wear 'normal' for me clothes, which means all black, most likely leggings and boots, along with a cute dress or shirt. =)

I'd feel awkward but then again that's just me being silly. - I'm one of those people who should never be in a social situation discussing sex openly in person.

Despite my activity on LH and enjoyment of toys, I'm quite prudish when talking about sex and no-one would ever suspect the things in my cupboard