If LH had a meet and greet day?

As the title suggests, if LH did (and im not suggesting they should) how would you go dressed?

Shy and proper, full bondage, etc.

I know we arent going to be walking down the high street to the local witherspoons like it, the thread is just for a laugh, not an excuse for a Cynthia Payne weekend (although, i dont know though).

I literally own one pair of trousers so I guess I'd wear them and probably a tee and trainers

If it has to be sold by LH then probably something like this

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28548

Sexy as hell but pretty too

Very nice & sexy 😀

lovingnewtoys wrote:

If it has to be sold by LH then probably something like this

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28548

Sexy as hell but pretty too

Crikey, I would go just to see Mrs LNT in that dress.

Hmm, I would dress smart, but with as much LH filth on under my clothes as possible, latex, butt plug, clamps, literally as much as I can fit in/ on whilst still looking vanilla on the outside.

Me Leather and wet look, OH stockings and a nice basque

Smart and sophisticated, with some naughty treats on underneath!! 😉 ❤ x

I could imagine it would be a lot of fun!! 😊

This thread is a nice thought, sadly I think it would be a long way from happening though.

It would be so ace to meet a few peeps from here, but would it be the same talking to others on the forum once you had met them?

I like the anoniminity on here as you can talk about anything without being embarrassed.

...just some food for thought. x (sorry for thinking too much as usual!!) 🙂

Emerald269 wrote:

I agree looking normal don't want to be to revealing straight away![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Emerald269 wrote:

This thread is a nice thought, sadly I think it would be a long way from happening though.

It would be so ace to meet a few peeps from here, but would it be the same talking to others on the forum once you had met them?

I like the anoniminity on here as you can talk about anything without being embarrassed.

...just some food for thought. x (sorry for thinking too much as usual!!) 🙂

A nice thought indeed and we agree, it would be fantastic to feel totally comfortable talking face to face as we do on here.

It could be brilliant. I’m with the normal/smart on the outside and as much LH yum mines as possible underneath.

Would we all wear little name tags with our screen names on them? Or keep everyone guessing?

Nice post Emarald 😉😀x

Gran wrote:

Would we all wear little name tags with our screen names on them? Or keep everyone guessing?

Name tags with our screen name but for the first hour we should have them covered and see if we can guess who is who by general conversation Like guess who game.

I think we should all arrange to meet outside the LH building so we can have a tour

Probably something like this, with a waterfall blazer on top https://d3f650ayx9w00n.cloudfront.net/lib/outerware1a.jpg

Would be fantastic if this actually happened, I’d know everyone’s sexy little secrets :)

In my pyjamas! I love my pjs so much!

D&E wrote:

Would be fantastic if this actually happened, I’d know everyone’s sexy little secrets :)

This wins my 'mildly threatening comment of the week' award. What exactly would you be planning to do with those 'sexy little secrets'? Yikes.

Gosig wrote:

D&E wrote:

This wins my 'mildly threatening comment of the week' award. What exactly would you be planning to do with those 'sexy little secrets'? Yikes.

Well thanks gosig, never won an award before so it’s such an honour ;) I meant it more as I’d know what people would be wearing under their ‘normal’ clothes rather than I know about your sex life and im telling anyone and everyone, maybe I should of been more specific, that’ll teach me for posting in a hurry again 🙂

I would probably need to wear a mask as for all I know you lot might live or work near me anyway!

D&E wrote:

Gosig wrote:

D&E wrote:

Well thanks gosig, never won an award before so it’s such an honour ;) I meant it more as I’d know what people would be wearing under their ‘normal’ clothes rather than I know about your sex life and im telling anyone and everyone, maybe I should of been more specific, that’ll teach me for posting in a hurry again 🙂

Oooooooo, I see, 'little' sexy secrets, not the absolute whoppers we usually discuss on here. Righto. My bad. Whispers 'carvinaaal' in smallest, most apologetic tone possible.

Gosig wrote:

D&E wrote:

Gosig wrote:

D&E wrote:

Oooooooo, I see, 'little' sexy secrets, not the absolute whoppers we usually discuss on here. Righto. My bad. Whispers 'carvinaaal' in smallest, most apologetic tone possible.

Meant as I’d find it a turn on. Whispers carnivaaaal back and accepts apology just this once :) I’ll take the blame on this one for being vague with my post