If you can, do you like to be naked at home?

Nudity makes me very uncomfortable. No idea why it just does.

I like to just wear pants in the summer

Only when the house is empty, walking from the bedroom to the bathroom for a shower and then pottering around the house feels great. It always reminds me of that scene from Friends when Rachel gets her own apartment and discovers how awesome it is to be naked around the house haha.

Most of the time i just wear some lose fitting, comfy clothes around the house. Hate wearing jeans, so they come off as soon as i get in.

I hate being naked i much prefer my pjs or dressing up !

If I lived by myself Iā€™d spend most of my naked. Hope to be moving soon so looking forward to the freedom

I find naked to distracting, a pair of boxers for me (when the place is warm enough)

well ic i would not care how your body looks i would still like to have a nude house keeper

Naked all the way!

I too enjoy being naked at home and being in a top floor flat we're not overlooked, so it's ideal for a practicing naturist like me. When it is warm enough I am often naked at home, but the temperature has to be comfortable for me to spend much time nude ..... and it is not at the moment, even with the heating on max !

Ahh I wish i had the confidence to go naked at home. Only time I'm naked is the shower or in bed but must be really hot!

I would hate seeing myself naked to often ! Although I love to wear undies and a vest top around the house ( when warm enough) comfy and doesn't look to bad either x

I love to strut about the house naked! however...

Our new house currently has no curtains so I have to be careful where I walk by swinging my stick...

JoJoXxX wrote:

I would hate seeing myself naked to often ! Although I love to wear undies and a vest top around the house ( when warm enough) comfy and doesn't look to bad either x

Be comfortable with your naked body jojoXxX. We are all different and maybe we are not quite as we would think is ideal, but be comfortable with what you are and enjoy nakedness.

Not in this weather !

But in summertime, boxers or knickers and a long t-shirt usually. After top surgery the shirt can leave for good. :p

I've never given this a thought, usually I love to wear my onesie when it's not very warm or I wear my lounge wear.

When it is warm enough, try being an 'at home naturist' you may enjoy it.

I love being naked around the house but with 3 kids under 11 doesn't happen often. At night though I'm normally naked when warm enough

Tazzy84red wrote:

I love being naked around the house but with 3 kids under 11 doesn't happen often. At night though I'm normally naked when warm enough

Obviously a different ball game when you have kids around.

I usually just lounge around in pyjama bottoms with nothing on top and i sleep completely naked, i.always have a dressing gown to hand and i only dress like this at night as i have a young child

We're naturists and get naked when we can, we always sleep nude and walk around nude first thing in the morning. In summer we are nude indoors and in the back garden, which isn't overlooked. (This morning she went outside to fill up the bird feeders nude, despite the snow!).

We have some naturist friends who undress when the visit us - some are swingers like us but others are vanilla. Each summer we head off to naturist campsites in UK and France. We enjoy being naked together and with other people socially, although some textiles we know think it's very odd!