If you can, do you like to be naked at home?

I must say i find it more relaxing than wearing clothes, it is hard to find time to do this as we have a teen living with us, doing simply things like washing up or cleaning is just so much more fun and nicer if you are naked.

Nah, I hate being naked. Plus I get cold easily!

2 Likes

I actually hate being naked apart from when I shower, haha. It just feels... weird.

1 Like

I love being naked, but my 34Hs need keeping in check, so I often end up walking round home wearing only a bra.

I’d be naked all the time, but 2 under 10’s in the house makes that a no go. Our house isn’t always that warm either, but I can live with that! Don’t think my wife would appreciate it either - she thinks clothes are a must!

I like beng in light clothing if I can. Naked sometimes though, especially when the weather is warm!

normally around the house, just boxers for me.

I quite like it especially in the summer ( I feel the cold too much in winter!)although having an child in their twenties still living at home kind of limits it somewhat !

Quite often working in the nude at home, usually ditch the clothes between school run and starting work at mid day, as don't want them getting dirty while doing the cleaning. Would happily do nude house work for others but don't have the body others would want to see!

love being naked indoors, just crank the heating up in the winter

I prefer to be naked at home, I have two children now so don't often I wear PJ bottoms and a vest top instead. I only like to get dressed if I have visitors or I'm going out

Yes its hard when you have children even worse when they are older. To true about when your home is cold the place i have moved in to can be really cold, but i do like the free of clothing just walking through the home is nice. Very relaxing my OH will join in but she does prefer to have a bra and underwear on, I love seeing her come out of the bath and walk to the room or downstairs to get something. A quick falsh always puts a smile on my face lol

I prefer to have just a pair of shorts on. The wife is always cold so she has about 8 layers on 😀

Not for me I prefer to be dressed.

1 Like

I love being naked and feel more confident naked than when I'm wearing clothes. The garage over the road asked us to put net curtains up at the bedroom window, because my naked cleaning and vacuuming was "distracting" for the staff.

Naked all the way when I can get away with it

Not practical - on 360 days of the year it's too cold to be naked for long. I'm surprised, however, how many people consider being naked around (their own, I suppose) children inappropriate - do you associate being naked with sex? Or what's the problem?

Where I grew up it was also much to cold to run around without clothes for long (even though heating was a bit cheaper then), but the whole family walked to and from the bathroom without anything on.

Always in the nude after the kiddos are asleep, but we are usually in the bedroom and they are at an age where they know to knock if we’re needed. I can’t stand being in clothes like jeans and socks and things are they are far too restrictive!

Love being naked at home, which i am a lot of the time, especially in the warmer months when I can get outside in the garden to.

Not fully naked but I quite like just wearing a pair of shorts and going topless!

1 Like