If you could only do one thing?

Mmmm I can't really pick one! It's a toss (how appropriate ;D) up between giving my boyfriend a blow job/deep throat, dressing up or doggie style.

This is really tough! Thank the gods its not real!! I've thought about it for ages and although I love penetrative sex, I don't think I could ever go without my fellas fantastic oral skills! I have amazing orgasms from it! That's me being selfish though hehe . x

I would have to pick penetration - I'm not too interested in coming but I LOVE feeling him inside me! Plus I'm about 80% sure (or is that hopeful, he does insist he loves liking me more than being sucked) he'd pick blow jobs so I would get them too .

My two fave sex acts are penetrative sex and giving blow jobs so it's hard to pick one or the other - his two faves are giving head and receiving head.

Ax

Easy one for me to pick penetration. I rarely come any other way but nearly always have success during penetration. Yes Im mixed up lol.

hornyteen wrote:

Easy one for me to pick penetration. I rarely come any other way but nearly always have success during penetration. Yes Im mixed up lol.

AdnaW wrote:

I would have to pick penetration - I'm not too interested in coming but I LOVE feeling him inside me! Plus I'm about 80% sure (or is that hopeful, he does insist he loves liking me more than being sucked) he'd pick blow jobs so I would get them too External Media.

My two fave sex acts are penetrative sex and giving blow jobs so it's hard to pick one or the other - his two faves are giving head and receiving head.

Ax

LOL you two must be a man's dream!! External Media

AdnaW I'm exactly the same! I love penetrative and giving blow jobs! I would have to pick penetrative, but blowjobs is an extremely close second!

x

What's not to love? ;)

If I could only have one thing it would be missionary sex. I love the intimacy, kissing, stroking... The connection with my partner. I'm a softie really x

Awww Nex - well you never know your luck might be in if the OA do a meet up at Erotica! Can I buy a hat for the first OA wedding?!!! I'll volunteer to take piccys! Lol I may be getting slightly ahead of myself!! *wonders what the sex toy bouquet will look like!*

x

You've got nearly a year to save!

x