If you could only do one thing?

After having mutual fun with Columbus yesterday, I wondered that if I was only allowed to engage in one sexual act with her in the future what would it be?

I'd totally miss her amazing cock sucking, her gorgeous stroking and wanking, the feeling of penetrating her wetness with my hard cock and our wonderful experimentation but the most important thing for me is getting her off. So whilst I think that I perhaps often give her more intense orgasms (often multiply) with my fingers, I think that I would never be able to give up licking her. I love the feel of an orgasm building up in her with my tongue and tasting how wet she gets from cumming - so if I was only allowed to do one thing it would be that. As long as I'm allowed to do that one thing always though!!

What would other OA members not want to give up?

Don't know what happened there!

After having mutual fun with Columbus yesterday, I wondered that if I was only allowed to engage in one sexual act with her in the future what would it be?

I'd totally miss her amazing cock sucking, her gorgeous stroking and wanking, the feeling of penetrating her wetness with my hard cock and our wonderful experimentation but the most important thing for me is getting her off. So whilst I think that I perhaps often give her more intense orgasms (often multiply) with my fingers, I think that I would never be able to give up licking her. I love the feel of an orgasm building up in her with my tongue and tasting how wet she gets from cumming - so if I was only allowed to do one thing it would be that. As long as I'm allowed to do that one thing always though!!

What would other OA members not want to give up?

Hmm, thats a tough one.

I dont think I'd be able to give up actual sex. It's rare I orgasm though sex, although my BF can really make me scream with my toys, but there's not the feeling of intimacy and love with toys that you get through sex.

That's a hard one (ehem) .... like really hard: it actually makes me upset to imagine a world with only one sex act!

I think if I had to pick...penetration, I'm with Ecksvie that nothing beats it for intimacy. I love the feeling my OH inside me...makes me horny just thinking about it!

xxKPxx

Tough one for me it would have to be, do you know I don't know I'll have to get back to you.

hee hee - sploshing of course :O)

What's "sploshing"?

Aww see I've said, when Elcano and I have had this conversation (he's my OH), that if only one of us could cum I'd rather it be me lol Whereas he is saying he'd rather give me pleasure than receive it himself - that's why he's a keeper lol

I should add this is only out of interest - obviously we both do cum! It's just a hypothetical situation!

It would have to be penetration for me too, I love the intimate feeling, although I just couldn't give up our cuddles as sad as i may sound xx

I don't think i could choose, i love giving my husband blowjobs but penetration and clitoral stimulation and also him giving me oral i couldn't live without! Ok so if i can only do one thing it would be giving him a BJ as long as his one thing is making me come!

What's sploshing?

I think the idea is as a couple you can only do one sex act - so Elcano would rather make me orgasm than have one himself...

I do like feeling him inside me, from an intimacy point of view as you all say, but that really isn't my 'main' thing as i don't orgasm that way, so for me it would have to be having him use his fingers on/in me I think...

Sploshing is wet and messy fetishism (think people covered in cream and custard etc):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_and_messy_fetishism

xxKPxx

Oh! You live and learn

Definitely oral sex for me as that would mean I could still kiss her on the lips as I really love a good long passionate kissing session, gets my blood pumping! Face lips, that is!

SG69 x

Columbus wrote:

I think the idea is as a couple you can only do one sex act - so Elcano would rather make me orgasm than have one himself...

I do like feeling him inside me, from an intimacy point of view as you all say, but that really isn't my 'main' thing as i don't orgasm that way, so for me it would have to be having him use his fingers on/in me I think...

Oh right! I was being greedy! He said penetration, i know i wil always orgasm with clit stim so i would have to choose that. External Media I'm so glad we don't have to!

For me, it depends on my mood, im afraid to say! Ive sat here for ages thinking about this!

I adore him inside me, knowing its me thats making him hard and cum, but i also love kissing him....and giving him a blowjob as i know he loves em....

Gawd this is a tough one....

Is it feasible to say doing 69? That way I get what I love and can do what I love!

Ilovemyman wrote:

Columbus wrote:

Oh right! I was being greedy! He said penetration, i know i wil always orgasm with clit stim so i would have to choose that. External Media I'm so glad we don't have to!

Actually when Elcano got back from work he informed me I'd got it wrong and in fact it's one act each. So I advised him that he could lick me as his (as stated) and I would have him touch me as mine External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

^^ How on earth do I go around to answer that JayGee? Lol! SG will be happy I'm sure. Or are you really on about the position? External Media

LOL - I bloody knew someone would imply that External Media Of course I mean the position! Or do I? Or a 69 with '69 - hmmmmm.......External Media

hehe