If you could only own one…

If you could only own one single toy for the rest of your life - what would it be? :sparkles:

1 Like

I just asked my wife she said her Desire Wand… she loves it

1 Like

My wife said 50 shades Greedy Girl

2 Likes

My tango bullet vibrator !

1 Like

Lifesize Roxy Sex Doll as long as she could wear a LH strap-on (i know that’s atually 2) but it would be for my wife’s entertainment too!

1 Like

I think my wife’s would be the nJoy wand, or a clit sucker.
Mine would be to choose her second favourite as I love using toys on her, and I’m a bit ‘meh’ about using them on me.

1 Like

Mom Ami wand

2 Likes

Mrs H says her mon ami wand and I’m keeping my njoy wand so happy rest of days :grin:

1 Like

I would choose my Lelo Loki Wave 2 and my partner said her Lovehoney Magic Wand (although she’d love to through in her realistic dildo too) :joy:

1 Like

For me, I think it would have to be my Lovense lush 2 or old faithful satisfyer pro :pinched_fingers:t2::pinched_fingers:t2:

Would have to be a wand. Our fave is the Le Wand Petite in rose gold - one sexy object!

It’s the most versatile, user friendly, use anywhere toy - it has pleasure and orgasms just radiating out of that thing! :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

I would pick one of these dual toys with a g spot stimulator and a clit sucker on the other end. Def my to go toy on a regular, it’s the star or my drawer :joy:

1 Like

“Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl Real-Feel Rabbit Vibrator” has to be my favourite toy that I own, it is just perfect for me. Although I don’t think they sell it anymore, however they do sell similar toys.

1 Like

Lovense lush definitly!

1 Like

My We-Vibe Touch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I use it so much and love it!!

1 Like

Satisfyer pro 2! The one that never disappoints

1 Like

At the moment it has to be the Lovehoney Pocket Pal clitoral stimulator, it’s just getting me every time.

1 Like

Agreed!