If you could recommend just one thing from the LH site...

...what would it be, and why?

Bit boring but the We Vibe Tango - it's just so powerful I it was the only clit vibe I needed for over 2 years. I've recently started experimenting with different ones but still nothing has compared. What is yours violet wolf?

I was going to recommend the same thing! Or a wand, probably a Doxy.

We would recommend the battery operated mini wand.......powerful and really hits the spot.

My double diver double penetrator. It's SMALL in comparison to my OH's 7.5 member but it is PERFECT for double penetration when it is used in my ass as it's comfortable. Perfect answer to threesomes without the third party.

The 2 glass Tracey Cox dildos, I'm not cheating as they come together in a set. Never had glass before or dildos (did have vibes tho) and cannot recommend them enough!

My answer would change dependant upon whom the recommendation was for.
There's no point recommending a clit vibe for a single chap, after all.

Sum Sub wrote:

My answer would change dependant upon whom the recommendation was for.
There's no point recommending a clit vibe for a single chap, after all.

I know some guys who use clit vibes lol I kind of think that some clit vibes shouldn't be marketed as just for the clitoris because they seem to work on the penis just as good

I'd recommend the We-Vibe Touch and the Tango, plus the VixSkin Mustang or the VixSkin Johnny. And because they're amazing lol

*taking notes* 😏
(Not that I need any more encouraging! 😅)

Of the few things I've ordered and tried, I think the Bondage Boutique slim riding crop 😍 though the collar to wrist restraints are definitely a close second. I have rabbits from a-seller-who-must-not-be-named so haven't tried anything for my lady parts yet from LH, but that won't last long!

And Sum Sub, I'm an open-minded woman with a make partner, that about covers 95% of the products on LH. Dazzle me! 😋

*male partner

Picking up on the bondage theme...
Have you tried an underbed restraint system?
Can recommend the almosta 4posta. Versatile, simple and effective

Tempting... I'd have to wait until we can reclaim our bedroom for ourselves again, but definitely taking note 😁

Happy Rabbit 2 G-spot Vibe

The l'amourose rosa - best g-spot toy ever and if you use it externally, it's a great clit toy. If that's way over your budget, the Erotic Rocket is only about £15 and one of my favourite clit vibes.

Lovehoney Spiral G-Spot Sensual Glass Dildo :) AMAZING in every way and so cheap for such amazingness! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I was browsing the glass dildos earlier, I am quite curious about them!

VioletWolf wrote:

I was browsing the glass dildos earlier, I am quite curious about them!

You won't regret getting some, they're great! :)

This is what I hope to save up for this year http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14733.

As for what I already own it has to be this I'm totally owned by this toy.

Item 48000 sorry the link just will not work.