If you had a choice of one sex position that you and your partner could use for rest of your life.

Right if you and you partner were told you could only have sex in one position for the rest of your life what position would it be and why..
To make it fair you can have his and her answer.

Mine would be with my OH on top , I love it when she takes control and enjoys herself.

Hers would be me going down on her orally .

Hopefully this never happens... Just be interested to hear people views

Captains...with room for a view...a deep stroke, access to her entire front of body and legs and finger food....

What an utterly horrible thought. I mean, I have more than one hole....

Anyway, luckily, I've chosen an anal one and my husband has chosen a pussy one, so that helps.

Him: The pancake.

Me: Don't know its name, but me face down, legs together, arms by my side. He enters my ass and then cuddles down on top of me, arms outside of mine and head next to / behind mine, kissing my neck and mouth etc. Very imtimate, very deep.

Thats a difficult one. We both love doggy, but it's not the most intimate of positions if you were limited to it. I think i'd still have to go for it though.

If it was limited and exclusive to one then i would choose old skool missionary, it’s intimate and close to stay satisfied and also feel a real loving connection. Plus I love when it’s slow and we can kiss etc especially after a really difficult time or stressful situations, I love doggy for instance but I feel that’s more of a less serious and not as emotional position for us.

For me it's the jockey - but only if she's come once or twice. I then feel free to ride her for all it's worth until I explode. OH seems to like that too!

I think it would have to be cowgirl. Then I get see everything and she’s taking control.

For both of us would be doggy

Dogyyy

hmmm for us it would be spooning. we can get hugely intimate and close and cuddling and really quite rough without having to change positions. it also means i can stimulate both sides at the same time without too much trouble.

Easy answer. Both of us would pick her riding cowgirl style. It's favourite position for both of us. For her cos she feels in control and for me so I can admire her sexy body.

brokeback mountain cowboy = husband sitting on my penis facing me.

Cowgirl

Missionary for us - I love the closeness

Scorpius12 wrote:

Missionary for us - I love the closeness

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

If it was limited and exclusive to one then i would choose old skool missionary, it’s intimate and close to stay satisfied and also feel a real loving connection. Plus I love when it’s slow and we can kiss etc especially after a really difficult time or stressful situations, I love doggy for instance but I feel that’s more of a less serious and not as emotional position for us.

Add us to this position, it may be sometimes seen as the least dynamic one that people use but if it is the only one you can use for the rest of your life, then if you both embrace it you can make it the closest.

Another vote for plain old vanilla mish.

I think missionary, perhaps with the option to move our legs... that would allow me to kiss her, loads, while we made love, as well as hold her tight, pound her hard and nibble at her toes - preferably while they rested on my chest.

It gives access all areas and even allows for a bit of nipple sucking too.... it's like an all round perfect one!

Doggy for me.
Me on top for him.

Cowgirl!

Doggy. Without a doubt.