If you were a sex toy

Okay, so this might be a bit of a strange one, but I thought it could lead to some brilliant ideas and discussions. So here it is: if you were a sex toy, what would you be and why? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’m so intrigued to see what everybody comes up with!

8 Likes

Hmmmm that is a tough one. Would I go for something loud and screams at you or something more quieter…

I think some sort of dildo. I like to be warm and cosy but I also like the thought of being the toy to bring a female to the intense ecstasy of multiple orgasms.

Ha ha ha such a random question but funny. @sexpositive_babe

3 Likes

This is a fun question to answer! I think my sextoysona would be a neon green wand vibrator with the handle covered in colourful sex-positive waterproof stickers (specific I know)

I’m loud, unsubtle, colourful, queer, kitsch, and a little overpowering for some people, I’m also definitely more of an indoor person (never far from an outlet) . Also my hair is neon green and I love wands :wink:

5 Likes

Ha ha that’s brilliant!

2 Likes

I think I would be a wearable dildo / with a rabbit attatchment with a vibrating head and rabbit with a remote control . As long as I can remember I have liked being inside of a pussy and when licking away giving special attention to a clit and make my tounge vibrate . I also love to be controlled by a woman , be at her beck and call . I would also like being a girls best friend in time of need to help satisfy her urges .

2 Likes

It’d be my hand :wave::sparkles: Magic Hand :relaxed:

4 Likes

A Womaniser…
I’ll eventually suck the life out of you
:joy:

6 Likes

I’d probably be a butt plug coz the Mrs says I’m a pain in the ass :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

Rainbow dildo cause I’m colorful and work in multiple places :wink:

3 Likes

I would be a magic wand because I would last forever with my strength and make you come over and over again.

2 Likes

If I was a toy I’d defo vibrate!

4 Likes

Unassuming, simple, and one speed.

3 Likes

I’d be a Greedy Girl Rabbit. Enough said I think. I love all of everything and all at once.

That or I’d be a Ball Gag.
‘Why’ you ask? Well, if you stood alone with me I’m certain I’d have you speechless :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or finally I’d be a glow in the dark Glass Dildo.
I may first appear bitterly ice cold, but you’ll soon come to crave that as I slowly warm to you. I may appear resilient and strong, yet I’m more fragile than many - misuse me and I’ll shatter to shards. I may appear elegant in the light of day, but at night, night is when I truly shine and show my inner colours…

8 Likes

I’d be marmite flavoured condoms. You either love me or hate me.

6 Likes

Wow, what an interesting question @sexpositive_babe :+1:

Defo don’t want to be the forgotten one at the back of the cupboard so I’m gonna say a wand as they’re really versatile

3 Likes

A monster cock obvs. Just for the shits and giggles

7 Likes

I would be a banana, because i can’t afford a sex toy right now.

2 Likes

Haha now that’s one heck of a response to a question. Enough said

1 Like

I like this.
I would be an eight inch smooth chrome gold vibrator. A classic red twist control on the base as those two ‘D’ batteries give the most intense vibrations… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

LH where are the D-cell vibrators???

1 Like

If I were a sex toy I’d be like one of those Christmas trumpets where you blow it and it all unfurls then rolls up again. I’d reach parts nothing else could and the noise in there would be amazing :joy: sex should be fun and to me that would be hilarious :joy: