ill and horny

Morning,

just trying to see if i am the only one. Whenever I get a cold/flu type illness I tend to get extremely horny. The worse I feel the more intense the need for some kind of action - despite not really having the energy to do anything about it.

Anybody else ever feel like that?

Interesting.

I definitely get the desire for comfort sex when I have a light cold. I think it depends on the severity and the type of illness. Absolutely no sex when I have a stomach bug!x

Yeah, I've noticed having a cold makes me horny.

No more horny than normal, if I'm flu-y I just end up frustrated that I'm horny but too achy and weak to do anything about it :(

Same boat here! I'm ill just now and all I want is sex!! I was so tired but tried to seduce the guy I'm seeing and ended up falling asleep before anything could happen, least he got a chuckle out of it x

I'm horny 24/7, it makes no diffence if I'm ill or not...the feeling is the same lol x

I totally get that! I think it has something to do with everything being more sensitive when you are feeling poorly, as well as things being a bit swollen. That and the distraction\natural pain relief

If I'm under the weather I end up hornier than normal.
I also tend to Masturbate more if I'm feeling down,I guess that the pleasure release

Generally not, but by god, when I am... getting off with a splitting headache when ill... just the worst.

Quite often when I feel ill I do feel horny, this only started happening over the last couple of years.

Although at the moment I'm not horny at all and haven't been for 10 days, but I am recovering from a hospital procedure and in pain.

So for me pain is not conducive to horniness but colds and things like that are.

I don't get horny per se, but I do tend to get off when I have a cold, because masturbating helps clear your airways (and that's not just me saying it, that's like an actual fact)

Hi colonel
I know where your coming from Bro
Anyone where I can catch a cold

I'm not sure I feel like this when I am ill, I know my OH has sometimes been a little like this at times.... I think giving someone something when they are poorly to cheer them up is always good, whether that is sex or not is a personal preference...

If someone I loved was poorly, I'd send a big hug and a kiss............. wrapped up in a bow, probably with a few bars of white chocolate, and a card perhaps, and a bottle of warm suiqshy feeling that comes from being spooned, and a smile...... anything to help them feel a bit chipper I think...... x

I'm not sure if I've ever noticed tbh, I'll pay attention next time I'm ill.

For me its a passion killer and thst why I have struggled since the turn of the year. 2 doses of flu and now a bad cold. Prior to these I havnt had a cold for 2 years.

WildThing wrote:

I'm not sure I feel like this when I am ill, I know my OH has sometimes been a little like this at times.... I think giving someone something when they are poorly to cheer them up is always good, whether that is sex or not is a personal preference...

If someone I loved was poorly, I'd send a big hug and a kiss............. wrapped up in a bow, probably with a few bars of white chocolate, and a card perhaps, and a bottle of warm suiqshy feeling that comes from being spooned, and a smile...... anything to help them feel a bit chipper I think...... x

Ah wild thing that's lovely.....

Colonel Lube wrote:

Morning,

just trying to see if i am the only one. Whenever I get a cold/flu type illness I tend to get extremely horny. The worse I feel the more intense the need for some kind of action - despite not really having the energy to do anything about it.

Anybody else ever feel like that?

I do, well I say I do but I’m horny a lot of the time anyway but when I should probably be taking it easy I usually don’t. At least I can breathe and sleep well afterwards 😊

bex1213 wrote:

Interesting.

I definitely get the desire for comfort sex when I have a light cold. I think it depends on the severity and the type of illness. Absolutely no sex when I have a stomach bug!x

Well, I'm pretty horny all the time anyway, but I am a little more horny when I'm ill, and I'm definitely the type who wants comfort sex.

We've found if I don't have the energy to shag, if I get lie face down on my front, he can lube up my ass and give me a long dose of anal (and hugging me whilst we do it) and all without me having to exert energy. Feels amazing, very comforting and gives my happiness a boost (and I'm usually not very happy when I'm ill).

As for him, if he's ill, then it's me on top all the way. His old chap has a mind of his own, so my husband can be nearly dead and I can wake his old chap up. :-D

Yes this has been me all over for the past few weeks!
Thank goodness for my toys! Made my solo play tolerable!

Definitely!!
When my partner is sick I just love to take advantage of him aswell bcus he doesn't have to strength or energy to stop me. Hehe