Im back and need some advice

Hi its been a while had a long few months I've had a recent operation on my lady parts and cant do the deed for obvious reasons but Im longing for intimacy as a cuddle just isn't cutting it now a few months on what would you suggest to do I just feel we're losing our connection and it took us a while to get it bk I dont want to be in that same place any suggestions would be very much appreciated

Massages? Or you can always just focus on your partner? You could also experiment with some anal play if that area isn't off limits also?

I think Vanilla_Kink might be onto something there - Massages could be a great option as there are many oils, candles and even foams to try out!

Taking baths/showers together can be very intimate.

Find some new ways to please your partner? Plenty of ideas around the forums on this topic.

Nipple play? licking, touching, sucking, kissing etc? Maybe clamps if that's what you're into?

I agree with the others here and fab advice it is.Sex doesn't always need to be penetrative sex .Try going down the skin sensory side of things such as stroking ,massaging and teasing each others bodies. You could even blindfold your partner which will intensify your touches and perhaps consider placing on him a vibrating C Ring and then give him a hand job or a BJ to blow his mind.

Don't worry about the penetrative sex issue it can easily be substituted but make sure you both of you are enjoying yourselves.

mysteron wrote:

I agree with the others here and fab advice it is.Sex doesn't always need to be penetrative sex .Try going down the skin sensory side of things such as stroking ,massaging and teasing each others bodies. You could even blindfold your partner which will intensify your touches and perhaps consider placing on him a vibrating C Ring and then give him a hand job or a BJ to blow his mind.

Don't worry about the penetrative sex issue it can easily be substituted but make sure you both of you are enjoying yourselves.

Yes! this. Glad your operation went well too x

I love giving head so it's always high on my suggestion list. What about a tit want for him? Would he like anal play?

If that's just too out their, then what about a little wax play, massage, or blindfolded play?

Are you able to have anal fun? Maybe role play and light spanking? There are so many options, not being able to have sex isn't the end of things by no means.

Hi Kinky Wife, Agree with all the above but have a think about just what you would like done to you (any or all of the above), then ask your partner to do it to you. It really turns me on when my wife asks me to do things to her, I just love it. Then when that's done, I suspect he'll be quite aroused, ask what he would like (or she of course?). Just touch can be amazing fun.........but often leads to more...............goood luck.

It reminds me of when I saw tracey cox on a TV show once and she said how gay men and women still have sex without having the classic vagina/penis sex. Oral sex is still sex, anal sex is still sex etc..
I hope you find a way to keep the physical intimacy alive within your relationship. There are so many exciting options to try out I've no doubt that you will :) x

I'm sorry to hear this. All of the above suggestions sound like a great idea to me and it definitely doen't always have to be penatrative sex to be intimate. You might find it fun to try experimenting with different things whilst you're still recovering.

Wow, so much good advice here, I can't add anything else! Well done guys and girls! :)

Wow, so much good advice here, I can't add anything else! Well done guys and girls! :)