I'm back!

Hello everyone,

Gosh I missed you all so much, If I could give you all a hug I would...

So yes this is my first day back - currently sat with a nice strong cuppa' tea and some biscuits, going through my emails so, I will be super busy over the next day or so and not on the forums massivley.

But as soon as I have caught up I will come on here with a huge selection of goodies up for grabs. No they aren't from America, no Mickey and Minnie's to giveaway I'm afraid but there will be lots of sex toys and essentials... Woohoo!

It feels great to be back :) x

WB Did you bring us some rock back?

Welcome back Cazz :) Managed to catch a glimpse of you in your Minnie ears and you look so adorable!! I hope you had a fab time! Try not to stress too much, I'm sure we'll all still be here when you're done :) xx

Welcome back!! :) ;) although my postcard hasn't arrived yet??? Hope you had a lovely time, your pics looked amazing! X

Back to a heat wave. Good old Blighty.

Welcome back cazz... hope you had a lovely time :)

I was secretly hoping for a pair of Minnie ears... shame

Welcome back Caz!

Did you finally get some sleep last night hun?? I think your jet lag was contagious! As I went to bed before 1am but couldn't get to sleep until well after 3am :( Couting sheep didn't help!

x

Haha thanks for all the comments already I would reply to you all individually if I had time!

FrozenAngel - I was awake till gone 2am :( grr...Hopefully tonight is better for me and you

x

Welcome back ,hope you had a great time x

Hi Cazz, welcome back :-)
Hope you had a great time! x

Welcome back! Hope you had a fantastic time!

Welcome back Cazz, hope you had a lovely time off and holiday :).

Think ill join you and Frozen in the no sleep boat, as i didnt get any sleep till 4am but mines mainly down to hurting my hand and pain killers not cutting it.

Glad you had fun, hope jetlag doesn't bother you too long !! :) xx

Welcome back Cazz! Glad you had an amazing time, and it's good to have you back :-) xx

Welcome back Cazz! Looks like you had an amazing holiday. Mrs is right you did look adorable in those Minnie Mouse ears :) xx

Any news on that rock?

haha no Sum Sub sorry I couldn't bring a stick of rock back for each of you it would weigh the plane down haha!

Minnie and Mickey ears wouldn't have weighted the plane down cazz 0:)

Welcome back. You where missed x

Hope you had a great time Cazz :)

Welcome back.