I'm in a tizz need help

Argh!! I am being too nice.... I don't think I am getting anywhere.....

For a sweet guy I give him 10/10 for persistence.... I have said it in so many ways in as nice a way as possible that I don't think it will work/ I'm.not ready/ your a nice guyI have too much baggage/ dont think parents would approve of another mixed relationship... and I have insecurities in that manner too...
This guy doesn't seem to be getting it

He does sound a bit too persistent or just plain obtuse.

As nice as he is you may have to be a bit firmer. Some people can't take a gentle hint .

Honestly, none of them sound right, you could do with a mix of the three!

Young and fun95 wrote:

Honestly, none of them sound right, you could do with a mix of the three!

That's my problem😄 Well I think I might have got through on date man... I am contimplating a spot of subtifuge with club man.... I got out of him that he goes to my swimming pool late on Mondays..... So I am contemplating on going to the pool at the time he is likely to be there.... Not sure if I should come clean and say I wanted to meet him again or do the happy coincidence bit. I'm sciving off my scouts tonight to be free so I can be in the pool at the right time.... Two ppl in a pool getting wet... Do you think that might work...or will it sound a bit like following him about?

You could always do the happy coincidence and see how things go, if things are going well drop some heavy hints about meeting up outside of club activities. If he still doesn't make a move then you may just have to come out with it and ask him out .
Fingers crossed for you x

naughty mum wrote:

For a sweet guy I give him 10/10 for persistence.... I have said it in so many ways in as nice a way as possible that I don't think it will work/ I'm.not ready/ your a nice guyI have too much baggage/ dont think parents would approve of another mixed relationship... and I have insecurities in that manner too...

Beware "nice guys" who don't take no for an answer, it's my experience that they aren't as nice as they seem to be, and nowhere near as nice as they personally think they are. If he is being this persistent and deliberately ignoring your polite rejection, then you have probably made a very good decision by not going any further with him.

CutieCurious wrote:

naughty mum wrote:

Beware "nice guys" who don't take no for an answer, it's my experience that they aren't as nice as they seem to be, and nowhere near as nice as they personally think they are. If he is being this persistent and deliberately ignoring your polite rejection, then you have probably made a very good decision by not going any further with him.

Tbh...that is also my thought....my ex was a charmer....when we met, and I found out to my cost years later it was all a front. There are too many similarities that make my bells go off... He even looks like my ex... Hence I easy wary From the start... I am continuing with my gut with club guy

CutieCurious wrote:

naughty mum wrote:

Tbh...that is also my thought....my ex was a charmer....when we met, and I found out to my cost years later it was all a front. There are too many similarities that make my bells go off... He even looks like my ex... Hence I easy wary From the start... I am continuing with my gut with club guy

Ok...plan on monday didn't quite go to plan....he was at the pool...but in a class about 4 lanes down...so couldn't officially bump into him...I did take more recovery time sessions at the shallow end to try and catch his attention...but he didn't look in my way all through the hour...
And he left the changing rooms too soon to bump into him afterward....so was a bit of a wash out😕
Went to the club tonight, and he wasn't there... So bummed out tonight too...
Not having a lot of luck ..
I think I might do a bit of sly get in touch via email by finding a funny web card for Xmas and mailing to him.and others( so there's no pressure he is singled out),as I have all the contact emails and phone numbers for the club...
Might get a response ....might not...
At least my date on sat seems to have backed off a bit...as I felt that was a bit too much

bummer, keep trying, it'll all come together I'm sure