I'm looking for a hobby

Most clubs will let you use their gear as long as you need to. I've been a member of 4, and they all do :) Worth a chat! The biggest expense tends to be club fees/insurance (GNAS) once you've done the beginners course :) The thought I might have encouraged someone else into the sport has made my day :)

Yoga classes?

I do yoga at home and its such a good stress reliever and it feels so nice afterwards! I find its easy to make friends taking part in that sort of thing because you see the same people on a regular basis xx

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

For anyone with a passion for travel I'd recommend getting involved with your local Couchsurfing group. Member organise different events like sightseeing, pot lucks, drink and restaurant visits and it's a really great way of meeting people AND learning about your local area. http://www.couchsurfing.org/group.html?gid=1244

That sounds great! I've never heard of this before. Might have to check it out. Thanks Nicole.

Golf? Cooking classes? Painting
Yoga. Martial arts . Swimming. Surfing . rock climbing . Gardening
Mountain bikes/ road bikes
Knitting lol

Golf? Cooking classes? Painting
Yoga. Martial arts . Swimming. Surfing . rock climbing . Gardening
Mountain bikes/ road bikes
Knitting lol

I was thinking about golf but its a little solitary...maybe i should consider archery? : )

I think it is important to get some fitness (which im hoping to get through swimming which starts in September) and then maybe go on to running clubs or rock climbing.

What do you enjoy?

When I was really lonely in April I started knitting! Lol and I went to the local museum they had a knit and natter day and I'd just go hang out with old ladies! And they used I spoil me haha so much fun! X

You can joing golfing groups. My dad joined one and so did my brother. My dads at an advanced level and won player of the year this year but my brother is only learning. You could also sign up for golf lessons so you would have an instructor with you to chat to etc

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

I was thinking about golf but its a little solitary...maybe i should consider archery? : )

I think it is important to get some fitness (which im hoping to get through swimming which starts in September) and then maybe go on to running clubs or rock climbing.

What do you enjoy?

Totally not biased but YES YES YES :D