I'm new-Is the wishlist gone?

Hey guys,
I’m just wondering if there is a way I could confirm if I am a suitable candidate for toy tester? I have completed all the steps listed, submitted product reviews etc. but I can’t seem to figure out how to set up a wishlist… (I’m completely new to the world of forums so this could be so easy and my brain is just not cooperating!)

Any help would be much appreciated, I just don’t want to waste anyone’s time by voting for potential products if I do not currently fit the correct criteria.

As long as you have a community account and you write reviews on Lovehoney then you’re eligible for testing. :+1:

There are no wishlists any more (though there’s a Saved Items list on the main site which you can use for your own personal ‘maybe later’ list). All the Testers are in the #testers category now, and you vote in a poll/reply to the topic to put yourself forward.

You can find all the info in The Great Big Review and Testing Guide

2 Likes

Thanks @Ian_Chimp.
Kept feeling like I was having brain fart! :rofl: I noticed there was a revamped forum/setup and was unsure if it had been removed or I just couldn’t find it.
Appreciate the help!

1 Like

Hope the ‘wish list’ comes back! It was really useful for saving items that I liked the look of and might want to try later. The new ‘saved items’ feature seems to be saving everything I have looked at rather than the items I want to save.

It shouldn’t? It should only be the items you’ve ticked the heart for. There’s also a ‘recently viewed’ list that follows you around at the bottom of the page too. Maybe you’ve mixed the two up?

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp Thanks, maybe I’m being a bit dense. Definitely item’s coming up that I don’t recall saving. Will deleted them out and see how I get on :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new site has a few quirks, so it could be anything. :slightly_smiling_face: If it keeps happening you can pop a note in the Glitches topic. :+1:

1 Like