I'm new to the group

Hello, there's so much I would like to experience with my gorgeous wife.... What would you like to do to your other half that he/she doesn't like or know that you would like too? I would like to experience anal sex but she's not having it. Have mentioned it a few times over the years.

2 Likes

welcome enjoy the forum

Hiya...πŸ‘‹...Welcome

Hello!

Hey! Enjoy! 😁

Hi πŸ‘‹ welcome to the community.

Firstly welcome! And secondly as a woman that said absolutely no to anal, just wait until one of her girlfriends tells her how good it is lol, I got advised to do it drunk (good advice) lol. All my girlfriends kept telling me how good it was so I caved. This was 7 years ago and I sometimes prefer it to vaginal sex!

1 Like

Hi and welcome πŸ‘‹πŸ»

Hello and welcome :)

Hi and welcome.

Anal pleasure really isn’t for everyone, but a little gentle teasing touch on the outside might spark a deeper desire! Cleanliness and hygiene are super important for most though!

For us, blindfolded bondage turned out to be a surprise hit!

Hope you enjoy the forums.

;D

Hello and welcome!

Hello. Welcome to the forum.

I introduce anal into our relationship by initially using butt plugs and toys on myself. When she saw how much I was enjoying it she became curious and, over a period of time with no pressure from me, we slowly progressed to full anal penetration for her and pegging for me.

If anal is a hard limit then you will have to respect that but it may be something that is open to experimentation at her own speed.

1 Like

Hi and welcome :)

1 Like

Hi welcome πŸ‘

Hello & welcome

Hi and welcome

Hi and welcome home

It may be worth gently slipping a cheeky finger in her bum so that she can be introduced to the feeling and sensations that anal can provide.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.