I'm new

Trying out close and toys any way someone can help me out

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

What where you after particularly? People here are always very helpful and up for offering suggestions :+1:

Trying something small T first

@jeramiew99 hello and welcome :relaxed:
You may be worth having a good look through the website and seeing what kind of things you think you would like. Lingerie and toys are a very personal and individual thing. Once you have an idea of what you think you may like feel free to ask the question on here and see what others think about that particular area of toys and if any suggestions could be made on certain items.

I agree with @Kh1985, have a little look through the sections and see what looks good to you. If you get totally lost yell and i can throw some general options out there (sorry dont know your gender, really hard to recommend stuff as many toys are not universal).

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

Hello and welcome @jeramiew99 :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @jeramiew99 and welcome :smiley:

Hi @jeramiew99 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Hi :wave: @jeramiew99 welcome to the forum :blush:

Hello :wave:

Hi there and welcome @jeramiew99

Evening and welcome :green_heart:

I am new to LH, but I’ve been testing for edited as well. I got one item from edited that didn’t work properly, so I don’t think I’ll be testing for them.

Hey welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: if need help with anything, be sure to ask us and we will all be happy to help and offer recommendations

I’m trying to get my foot in the door as a tester for LH.

1 Like

@jeramiew99 Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:Would recommend first looking though the shop website and picking at a few options you think you might like. The reviews can then be useful in making your decisions.

So for starters to be a tester you’ll need to have some live product reviews on the LH website as well as being an active member on the forums :relieved:

I’m watching the forum, so no problem there. As for reviews, I’m guessing we buy products and review them before we can become testers. Is that correct?

1 Like

Yep that’s correct! So after making your first purchase, enjoy trying the items out and then when ready do your review on them :nerd_face:

There’s a few posts on the forum about how to write a great review along with further details on how to become a secret tester.