Im with a new partner,Want to try a cock ring

Hi

I hadn't been with a partner for a bit so masturbating was the only thing i did for quite a bit,Ive now found when im having sex with my new lady i seem to cum very quick my cock head gets so sensitive i cum so quick,So i was thinking about a cock ring whats best for a first time user?

I havn't really had much experience with cock rings myself but have you tried any delay creams yet they work quite well.

No ive not tried those thats another idea thanks,For now we have been using some lube and it kind of makes it a bit better as it makes it glide in and out without anky kind of touch to my cock head but i have to still take go slow and stop every now and then.

I also thought about using a condom like a durex ribbed condom maye that will delay a bit.

i bought my OH a couple of the Shag Factory cock rings... we love 'em! even tho they vibrate & he said it felt like he was close to orgasm really early on, he couldn't cum for ages. When he did cum he described it as feeling like three very intense orgasms one after the other. from my POV: just when i thought he'd finished.... there was more. & more. superb. left us both weak at the knees LOL.

we're keen to try a normal, non-vibe cock ring next to (hopefully) delay things during anal sex. the S-F ones were a great, fun introduction but all those tingling sensations could get a bit distracting.

I can only reccomend this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18275

They stretch, they're durable, and there's THREE OF THEM! I, myself have been maltreating it and that's why I'm close to busting all three of them. Don't let that stop you, though; it is a damn good product. If you do anything to keep the rings in a certain shape, e.g. stretched constantly, or slipping one ring inside another when storing it away - like I've done -the rings will stay in that rigid shape and become horrendously loose or very prone to snapping. Something I found out, you can use all three together and it does feel great. First, slip one cock ring right behind your scrorum (which will require a bit of stretching, but as I said: the rings ARE durable), then slip one around your scrotum so that your balls are pressed against the skin, and then slip the last one as you'd normally do, so that there's a traingle when you've finished doing that.

Plus, at £4, it's an absolute snap. It can stretch to fit any size. PLUS, they glow in the dark! Just hold it right under a lightbulb for ten seconds and turn the light off.

If you're still looking for cock rings (although the delay spray idea is a really good one) I would recommend the Tracey Cox Supersex Silicone Love Ring. It's reasonably priced, made from silicone and vibrates too.

It isn't too contricting either, which is a good thing if this is your first time using a cock ring - you might want to build yourself up before trying anything that's overly tight.

Hope this helps!

Gem Xx

If you're still looking for cock rings (although the delay spray idea is a really good one) I would recommend the Tracey Cox Supersex Silicone Love Ring. It's reasonably priced, made from silicone and vibrates too.

It isn't too contricting either, which is a good thing if this is your first time using a cock ring - you might want to build yourself up before trying anything that's overly tight.

Hope this helps!

Gem Xx

Thanks everyone that has given me some ideas the tracy cox one looks great and so does the glow in the dark ones,I want something thats going to be looking tasetfull as well as doing the job.

Being new to them im worried how long i can wear one for,am i right you cant wear them for to long?

Thanks Again

I myself have used them for something like twenty minutes for a time until it feels uncomfortable, as it does. You'll build up to it.

When it feels uncomfortable, that's generally when you should take them off.

Thanks for that advice

Been doing some searching on the net and it seems cock rings wont help with cumming to fast

But im still going to get one as its something i want to try.

Why does my cock head have to be so sensitive....

I agree delay cream may work, but it is worth to remember that different people do react differently to them, so what works for one may not work for another. So it may be worth considering more than just one if the first one does not work. LH does have great return policy which you can use.

Cock rings are fun and the vibrations may help the woman to orgasm more easily if she needs clitoral stimuation. I tend to find the bullets in them bit too weak, as I prefer stronger stimulation, but in some you can put your favourite waterproof bullet, as I found out.

I'm a big fan of rings and I would definitely recommend these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=443

They're really fun and colourful and they're amazing as finger puppets too if you catch my drift :-) They are relatively strong rings too so they are a good level of restrictive-ness (go English there...).

I'd recommend wearing them higher up yourself if possible so they penetrate with you rather than being just outside.