Impressive fast delivery

As it says in the title. Everything LH promised. Order Saturday afternoon. Delivered under plain packaging on Monday morning. Now that is impressive. Can't wait to try out our new toys.

Yup LH is amazing! OH put in a last minute order Thurs lunchtime and it was with us Friday morning ready for our weekend away!

Enjoy your new toys 😘

Enjoy the new toys. Lh never fail to deliver quickly

Fantastic delivery service from Lovehoney as always.

I don't know how they do it, but they do - every time ( so far anyway) xxx

Brilliant isn't it 😊 love honey are the best!

Lovehoney have the best customer service and order/despatch team of any company i have dealt with.

Orders sent out the same day (or the day after), problems sorted out immediately, replacements, missing parts, faults rectified without question and email correspondence second to none 24 hours a day.

The amazing time that we receive any package is breathtaking somtimes (as are some of the items within), bit i would NEVER buy and items such as these from any other company.

Keep doing what you're doing LH, we love ya' for it.

Lovehoney deliver everything so quickly and discreetly. Praise be to Lovehoney :)

Yep, I am blown away! Ordered Monday afternoon, recieved Wednesday morning!! Incredible! Thanks Lovehoney xx

Yep, really impressive. Our second order also arrived promptly and again well packaged. Looks like fun to be had all round :)

Deliveries carried out by LH are fantastic.
We know when ordering items that we arent going to wait long before trying them out.

Agree LH never ceases to amaze me for their overall customer experience ! The amount of recommendations I've given I should be getting commission !

Last 2 orders I made, one was on a Friday afternoon and it came Saturday morning and one on Monday night (about 8pm) that came at 9 this morning !