Improvement on three bangs

Sacre Bleau, c'est ne pas possible l hear you say !!!! OK OK well perhaps not then it is a tad early on a day when you should all be bouncing around on something pretty erect !!! This is just to suggest a reforming of an alternative Three Bangs to make a toy with the same three head dimensions aligned in series. But to do away with, or significantly reduce the intervening necks, l think more of us might be able to derive the max pleasure from such an arrangement. Hope you can visualise what l mean as l am pretty crap at art. Thanks, Tallboy246 XXX

That's an interesting idea. So it would be more like three bulbs on top of one another?

What would you call it? :-)

Maybe the Triple Tormenter, Three Stage Rocket, Anal Squatter, (gerrit ha ha), orSon of Three Bangs to keep it in the family. Any of those would do it, but then it might well be a case of "...a rose by any other name..." Cheers.X

Any thoughts on this one Lovehoney, l think the added overall strength would help prevent any splitting following it being roughly used !!

Thanks.

TB

I have the same problem with 2 of the toys spiltting just below the third head. I think the solution is rather than change the design of the toy is to increase the diameter of the post after the second and third head.

Welcome Kpoke, glad to know l am not the only one suffering from this problem.

Tallboy

Interesting feedback! Can you do a sketch and e-mail or post it to me? richard at lovehoney.co.uk

We can give your feedback to TSX who make all these monster toys and see what they think.

Think it will have to be a rude Chrimbo card Richard, glad to see you finally dried off!!

TB

maybe they could make a three bangs that can squirt or one with ribs up and down the shaft? lol all sounds good but unfortunatly im not as pro at you mr TB

xx

lil_known_secret wrote:

maybe they could make a three bangs that can squirt or one with ribs up and down the shaft? lol all sounds good but unfortunatly im not as pro at you mr TB External Media

xx

Sounds good thanks l'il known xx

TB