Impulse E-Stim Rechargeable Remote Control Kegel Exerciser

Who has tried this toy out? What did you think? Did it hurt? What does it feel like? Not many reviews on it overall. I find normal Love Eggs & Jiggle Balls boring and not very stimulating. I have not tried E-stim before so I don’t know if I am being to daring with this toy. After having my son I could do with toning my pelvic floor muscles as they have never been the same since. I already own this

2 Likes

I have this as well as a few other e-stim toys (including the rabbit in the same range).

Initially, I loved it but it’s getting harder to use as I have to charge the remote fully every time I use it. The rabbit is also starting to annoy me as it won’t hold a charge at all. I really should contact Lovehoney about it as it’s still in warranty and they have an absolutely fantastic policy and customer services but I’m still shielding as recommended by both my neuro and rheumatologists so won’t be able to get to the PO anyway.

Back to how it feels. The sensation isn’t painful unless you turn it up to high for your own threshold. Then it can be very unpleasant. Within your own threshold, though, the sensation is a tingle/buzz - exactly like a mild electric shock.

I definitely would not recommend the Impulse but I’d have no hesitation at all in recommending the iTouch that Lovehoney sells. I also have one of these and don’t find the sensations as harsh as the Impulse. It also has different programmes for toning you up, too. It would be great for toning your pelvic floor and is easy and pleasant to use. You will definitely notice a difference in your pelvic floor strength with this.

If it’s orgasms and not toning you want I think you’d be better off sticking to a vibrating love egg. The Mantric range has great vibrations and the egg from this range has a remote, too.

3 Likes

I’ve fixed your links. :+1::wink:

(And did you get the invite to this topic I sent you, or did you stumble across it in the list?) :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I once bought this, for similar reasons. I don’t know if I got a faulty one but I couldn’t get the remote and the internal part to ‘talk’ to each other. I sent it back.
However, it is a beautifully designed toy, and I wish it had worked - it would have felt like a luxury item, I think, as well as a clinical thing.
Remember the sex toy happiness promise - if you buy it and it isn’t for you, you can send it back and choose something else.
I’d agree with VR that a remote controlled love egg might be a good starting point. I think an egg would still tone as you’d have to use your muscles to hold it in place. I’m having a look around at those.
Let us know how you get on!

2 Likes

My hero (yet again!). I have a mental image of you in head-to-toe steel, riding a white charger and rescuing helpless maidens from dragons.

Invite?

1 Like

I look a lot more like Don Quixote than Lancelot. :slightly_smiling_face:

I sent you a ping to highlight that this topic might be interesting to you. The notification symbol looks like this little pointy finger hand:

1 Like

That’s the beauty of head-to-toe steel. You never know what’s underneath!

A ping? You’ve known me long enough to realise that I’m not exactly tech/social media savvy. I’ve heard of such things but my dinosaur brain does not compute :upside_down_face:

It’s okay. Yours might look different to mine, and it’ll make no difference in the long run. :slightly_smiling_face: I think the only thing you need to know is the @Ian_Chimp trick, and if you put that in any of your messages I’ll get a tingle, and I’ll come and sort your links out for you (same as ever :+1:). :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry OP, I’m going wildly off-topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

Mrs Chimp isn’t a fan of Love Eggs either (wrong shape, not targeted enough, vibrations feel too diffuse). I did mention E stim to her when one popped up on the tester list, but she basically told me to use it on myself (her exact words were more like, ‘go f@ck yourself’, but I think I got the gist :slightly_smiling_face:).

1 Like