"In Action" Plus Size Lingerie Recommendations

Hello all you lovely people :wave:t2:

So I’m after some advice and wondered if any of you can help a gal out?

I’m a plus size gal and very happy/accepting of my body (most of the time)! I absolutely love bodies of all shapes and sizes and find curves the most gorgeous thing :heart_eyes: I’m aware this post may feel a bit like complete opposition but hear me out! My personal preference is for my tummy to be covered during sex and I’m looking for some lingerie recommendations that can be kept on during the good stuff! The people I sleep with are very encouraging, I trust them, I know they know what my tummy is like without something covering it, it’s just a personal preference and I feel like I can be my own wild self without getting distracted by the jiggles!

I’m generally size 18-20 with 38GG boobs (so sometimes need to size up!). I love basques, but often find they don’t come down low enough, bodies look gorgeous but aren’t a “keep on during sex” type lingerie, crotchless high waisted underwear are a big fave but sometimes don’t allow for clitoral access.

Is there any piece of Lovehoney lingerie that you’ve got that you think would be a good “In-Action” piece, that will let me be my wild self?

Thanks in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

How about Lovehoney Plus Size Fierce Wet Look Underbust Bustier Set?

3 Likes

Hi there! I’m happy to make some recommendations, however, please keep in mind that I’m 5’6’’ and it might be that you’re struggling partly because of your height with basques. I’ve heard this 1000 times before and they really need to come out with some short/tall options IMO.

Anyway, if you like the tightness of a basque but want something to cover you a bit more you might want to try a chemise. They tend to come down a bit longer on your hips and have good movement. Generally these come as a ‘babydoll’ type (which I found to be VERY comfortable https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37322) or a tighter/structured option https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36238. I have both of these in various colours and can recommend most of the similar ones from my past testing reviews.

Alternatively, you might want to look at getting a kinky dress. I find these a little more trial and error with the sizing but once you find the right size it’s usually an absolute match made in heaven! Plus, with a lot of these options you can wear a bra that you know will be comfy rather than putting all your faith in the one size fits all bra gods. I have some of these in multiple colours and I can’t recommend them enough. They are so easy to put on, ultra easy to wear for hours, and aren’t at all restrictive. I feel like the stripper dress needs a comeback! Here are some that I’ve tried and liked:

Hopefully some of those work for you!x

2 Likes

I’m afraid I’m not the right shape to advise as I have basically non existent boobs however from what you describe I think this would look incredible.

Wet look and shear crotchless body

Covers tummy and from description and reviews is certainly fully open for access to all areas.

Possible issues; might not be long enough in the body meaning a possible digging in of nether region zip and actually because of now reading one of the reviews zips right from the top which is stupid as the whole point is tummy coverage. Sorry. Still think it would look incredible though.

How about this one?

Open cup, crotchless lace teddy

It does fully cover tummy and from reviews leaves good access everywhere. A review from a GG cup size is also very positive…

2 Likes

I’m a size 14-16, 38DD/ 38E and 5’5’’ tall. Most LH basques sit low enough on me and cover my belly but maybe you have a longer torso than I do.
How about the Wild Desire Black Leopard Lace Basque Set?

I also second @bex1213’s suggestions of a chemise or baby doll. You can see all the designs that come in size 20 here.

2 Likes

I’m a size 20, 40G and 5ft4, have this body

it has good access and is very comfy, I’d recommend it.

Also have this

Can’t remember what size I bought but my boobs don’t fit in it, and I don’t like the way it feels tight around my neck as its halterneck. But on the plus side it has lovely soft lace, it covers the tummy well and looks pretty.

2 Likes

I have this one and woyld recommend it too. Its gorgeous. I am a 18 with 38FF boobs and it looks SO good on

2 Likes

@Mrs.John @bex1213 @Peitho @Smultron @glitterismyfavouritecolour @Jessie24
Thank you so much for all of your replies! They have all been sooo helpful!

I’m actually pretty short/average at 5’5, but perhaps I just have a long torso! Going to go through all your recommendations now and get them added to my wishlist/basket! It’s crazy how even the hours I spend browsing the website I haven’t come across half these ones?! I think perhaps I was being too selective in my search, as I’d never really considered chemises, mini dresses or babydolls before and they look like they may be just what I’m looking for! So helpful knowing how they all fitted on you guys too, so I’m really grateful for the time you all put into replying :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I highly recommend the crotchless bodystockings, fit well and cover the bits you mention.

1 Like

Hiya @SexInTheCity, other than height, you sound very similar to my beautiful wife. She like you prefers her tummy covered and sadly probably isn’t as body positive as you - I have bought many pieces of lingerie for her to try and boost her body
image, and there have definately been hit and miss purchases. However this one item I have bought has her feeling amazing about herself and also is perfect for ‘in-action’. Also it’s 100% the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen her in…just talking about it is getting me going now!.

This is it… https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39623

I can confirm it works well ‘in action’ the first time she wore it we covered most bases…as it definately get her (and me) in the mood. Access to the clitoris was a breeze during oral, and we successfully practiced a number of the ‘usual’ positions without it being uncomfortable for either of us!

Also it’s makes your ass look phenomenal…and the support under the boobs made her boobs look amazing (another thing she stresses about)

While I’m sure this style isn’t everyone’s cup of tea I urge you to give it a go. She’s 5’11 and we had to adjust the neck to make it fit…but I suspect for shorter people it’ll be fine ‘out of the box’ .

Give it a try, I can’t imagine you’d be disappointed.

Edit Just saw its only in the 24/26 size currently - I got the 1x size I think - hopefully it’ll come back into stock and continued.

3 Likes

Hey @SexInTheCity it looks as if we’re not far off being the same size except I’m 5 ft 4 and have a ( I think ) shortish body. I’d certainly recommend crotchless bodystockings. I usually try to size down in them because they’re so stretchy , the bonus is they cover my tummy nicely.
You should definitely try a babydoll, they’re great for tummy coverage too. I’ve got this one Barely There Sheer Babydoll The boobs fit well and it flows over the tummy area beautifully. I have got other stuff that I could recommend but loads of it has been sadly discontinued, I suppose to make room for newer stuff :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey I read most of the comments and had a quick look at the links and I want to add mine to the recommendations which I have and I’m extremely comfortable in with wobbly wobbly bits ok so I have a long torso as well I hate it because most of the beautiful outfits on here look absolutely ridiculous on me now the only issue I had with this is the bottom side of my belly can come out you know the flappy bit I don’t know if you suffer with this but it’s can get tucked back up you may see what i mean Here I’m a size 18 with 38dd boobs and This is my favourite outfit

3 Likes

Ooh, like that @Orgasm_Chaser - presumably if you have the zip from the top pulled half down and then unzipped from the back forwards you end up with a similar look to the Wet Look and Shear Body above but still with tummy coverage and with front zipped up but boobs zipped open it becomes very similar to the open cup crotchless teddy.

Very clever, very adaptable! Love it.

2 Likes

Yes. You can have coverage, cleavage, can zip all the way around or certain parts. Can expose genitals without exposing tummy. Can expose boobs completely without tummy.

Yes I’m conscious about my tum but I love it

2 Likes

Thank you all!!

@WillC and @wildflower - I’ve always admired bodystockings on other people but never thought they’d be for me, I’m thinking I’m gonna have to order a couple to try otherwise I’ll never know I guess!!

@wildflower - that sheer baby doll looks such a gorgeous colour :heart_eyes: I’d seen that in black too. Its on offer at the moment too… I feel like my bank balance is about to come crashing down!!

@BLovesC - Thank you so much for your recommendation. I’m so gutted that this is out of stock but it’s going straight on my wishlist in the hope some more come in :crossed_fingers:t2: I’m even more annoyed at myself as I’ve looked at this one before and thought how gorgeous it looked but for some reason didn’t think it was crotchless so didn’t purchase!! So pleased your wife has found something she loves though, it’s the most wonderful feeling!

@Orgasm_Chaser - oooh that peekaboo looks gorgeous on you! :heart_eyes: Yes I know exactly what you mean about tucking under :ok_hand:t2: Looks like a great design though as @Peitho said, being able to unzip two ways!!

I really really appreciate all your recommendations - you are all the best :kissing_heart: I’d been at such a loss at what to try next and now feel like I’m gonna need a whole new wardrobe for all this stuff!

3 Likes

I also got a bodystocking that looks good.

I always think noone will completely understand what I mean etc but there’s always someone the same in one way or another.

Much love :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Ooh thank you @Goth_Girl - will definitely check out your reviews! I really hope I can get into bodystockings as there are so many gorgeous options and they also seem to be super affordable!

I cannot recommend https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44305 enough! It’s hugs the body lovely and even has a popper opening in the crotch so you can wear it during. A must have in my opinion!

1 Like

Thank you for your recommendation @KentCouple1990! This has actually been on my wishlist for ages… When the poppers are undone though does it not roll up? This is always my concern with bodies!

My wife has never had any problems with it rolling up. Overall just a lovely feel and also love the colour. Perhaps wait for the sale and see if it goes down in price too

1 Like