In awe

I went onto live chat help this morning after I'd placed my order to ask if Lovehoney dispatches on Sunday. The man told me they did and it'll be dispatched today. I waited all morning and all day to see if I would get the email telling me that my order has been dispatched, I never got one.

So I went onto live chat help again about 2 hours ago, enquiring as to why my order hadn't been dispatched. The man said they were dealing with a backlog of orders and he asked for my order number, name and postcode. After I gave it to him he said I can upgrade your order free of charge to tracked 24 and your order will be dispatched on Monday and you'll still get it delivered by the next day.

I was in complete shock and awe at that response, I was never expecting him to say something like that. I've never experienced such good customer care/service like that before and I was highly impressed with it. AMAZING. :)

LH are very good, been nothing but curteous/professional with me :)

FYFI
I believe all despatch notifications are sent in batch so even though you've not had an email it's likely that your order has already been printed packed and is waiting for the dear old RM

Sum Sub wrote:

FYFI
I believe all despatch notifications are sent in batch so even though you've not had an email it's likely that your order has already been printed packed and is waiting for the dear old RM

How do you know something like that lol

I often don't get my email notification until 9pm and the parcel still it sent on time and arrives on time :)

delilahxx wrote:

I often don't get my email notification until 9pm and the parcel still it sent on time and arrives on time :)

Sounds about right for me too

I got an email to say my order had been dispatched, and i was here when the email was sent though so i know it was straight away, i clicked the tracking link and it had already been received at one mailing centre!

So i would say its about right that the parcels are sometimes on the way well before the email.

Ahh well thanks, that clears things up. Just every website for buying stuff online seems to work differently

My last parcel arrived before I'd had the dispatch email! Was super impressed, ordered late NYE and arrived on the 2nd!

My last parcel arrived before I'd had the dispatch email! Was super impressed, ordered late NYE and arrived on the 2nd!

GlamRockChick wrote:

Wow, that's pretty impressive!

As for LH support, absolutely pleasurable experience every time. Quick and curteous. Just another reason I love this site.

My order i placed on saturday evening was dispatched on sunday. I checked it throughout sunday evening/night and it had travelled to two sorting offices, and then at half 6 am today arrived at our local depot and was delivered about half ten by the postie.

I didnt even realise post offices operated on sundays but mine was checked in to two different ones during the night so royal mail must do a sunday service!

I popped into live chat last night (about 9.30pm on a Sunday) to report a ten month old vibrator that had stopped working. The Lady on chat was super professional and agreed to send a replacement out !

Top service indeed ! Well done LH

Rampant Horse wrote:

I popped into live chat last night (about 9.30pm on a Sunday) to report a ten month old vibrator that had stopped working. The Lady on chat was super professional and agreed to send a replacement out !

Top service indeed ! Well done LH

Wow, I'd of been so thrilled lol

SensualFire wrote:

LH are very good, been nothing but curteous/professional with me :)

Absolutely.