In need of a Rabbit to hump!

we got one from holland a year or so ago which is mega powerful (takes those massive duracell batteries) - will check the name when i get home. its has like a lawnmower engine its quite a beast.

that sounds amazing is it noisy though?

it makes a bit of noise yeah, no more than a jessica rabbit though, more a loud but low hum

The elusive rabbits oh how I envy you women!

Maybe they should make a male variant of the rabbit..

Firewolf wrote:

Maybe they should make a male variant of the rabbit..

How would it work?

Well, you'd have an insertable shaft for the anus, a rabbit to tickle your balls and something for around your cock maybe?

headsouth wrote:

Firewolf wrote:

Well, you'd have an insertable shaft for the anus, a rabbit to tickle your balls and something for around your cock maybe?

Could be interesting, but then I guess the logical equivalent would be stimulate of prostate and glans, and they're usually a reasonable way apart.

Yeh seeing as we cant compare. Id still take the G spot over the P spot anyday.

I own the mini iVibe rabbit (bought it online elsewhere though)... pretty too look at fun to use and totally mind rocking when I let the bf take matters into his own hand.... Only thing is my initial reaction was that looks a little bigger than whatever I had anticipate (glad I got the MINI was my reaction) which made it even more funny when after the second or so time of using it on me my bf goes "You should get the mini so we can see what thats like" to which I replied... "That is the Mini". He was like "Oh" and then when the penny dropped he looked at me shocked clearly he thought it was normal sized as well lol... then the other day we actually managed to visit A sex store and saw the normal size (it is a pretty big size lengthwise for the whole toy so there'd be no "sneaking" around with that) but i also saw some of the "Eclipse Rabbit" varieties (unsure if they are sold on this site) and they looked to have a thicker shaft or at least where the "ball/s" of pearls sat.

Maybe point in case is.... don't rely on the internet pictures to help size lol or even what they inform you... I probably checked the mini ivibe sized rabbit thinking yeah its normal enough to still not expecting it and then when I decided to look at how long and wide the clitoral vibrator that is Lelo Nea I was like okay thats pretty small yet when I finally received it and opened it it seemed even smaller and seriously cute lol

I just realised ~ Since there seems to be [for this title] alot of one rabbit only-ers that got disappointed by their "first", or first time rabbitors (I am of both those except I now own my first rabbit and am not disappointed by mine) or MALES lol... I should perhaps say or suggest the doc johnson (mini) ivibe rabbit is strong in vibrations... and you can set it to your own preference.... Want the high speed vibrate but no swirly beads? You can do that. Want swirly beads with no vibrating rabbit? You can have that too.... Want high speed on both? Yes. Low on both? Yes. Want the beads and rabbit to be one continuous circle of swirl and "hum" you can have that even WITH your own preference on how high or low you want the rabbit to vibrate and how slow/fast you want the beads. Using your fave preference still by pushing the function button you can have a "long" back and forth motion of the beads in time with the rabbit sort of buzzing and stopping in time.... then the third setting is the same with the exception of the speed becoming a buzz buzz buzz instead of the previous buzzzz buzzzz buzzzz. An added bonus with this vibrator is that you can almost basically take the shaft to the base of the rabbit because the rabbit is rather flexible...

I've even learnt that if you time when you push the Function button to go back to the continuous swirl/vibrate you can basically choose which way the beads will spin by pushing it as the beads spin the desired way lol... Not sure it would matter too many but some women are apparently more sensitive or something so the beads spinning one way over another might mean the difference between a moan or screaming the house down. Also the head of the rabbit moves/wriggles the SLIGHTEST bit (only if the beads are on!) which may be a delight to some so just don't expect some huge lasso circular motion.

Also to any newbies to rabbits... if your after a lot of length as well as your preferred girth to fill you rabbits are probably not the BEST bet as you can't take "all" the shaft.

And my best advice for this rabbit (especially if your OH are as handy as mine) GIVE IT TO YOUR PARTNER TO USE ON YOU!!! Warning: You may never want them to stop! LOL

I'm a first time rabbiter and I got the Jessica Rabbit 2.0 slimline as I was intimidated by the girth of the others! I love it, though I can understand why others would think the girth a litle small. Definitely recommend!