In need of a Rabbit to hump!

Hey all, I've been browsing around LH for a nice new vibrator- and came across the famous rabbit vibrators!

Since there are so many of them, I was wondering if anyone could advise me on which one would be the best for a first time rabbiteer?

I personally LOVE the LoveHoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0. It was my first rabbit, and although I want to get loads more, I'm not sure any others would beat it.

Rabbits can be a bit girthy, but luckily they make a slimline version too. Also, if you have any old or broken toys you dont want any more, you can send them in to the Rabbit Amnesty to get recycled and also get a rabbit half price! :D

I already knew about the rabbit amnesty program, got to say I love that they set such a thing up! Im eyeing http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14533 having things three ways does sound very nice.

OH is getting scared Ill replace him with a Rabbit though, which I find amusing xD

Being quite petite I am not a massive fan of rabbits but with a bit of contorting I managed to get on ok with the Jessica Rabbit Slimline

xxKPxx

I have no idea whether Id need a slim or a normal one..

Is 1.77m tall? Around here its a bit bigger then normal but..

I think mine is called lusty loops? not too sure as i got it in a grab bag, it is amazing, it's my first rabbit but i really enjoyed it!

i would recommend!

VW x

Firewolf wrote:

I have no idea whether Id need a slim or a normal one..

Is 1.77m tall? Around here its a bit bigger then normal but..

Do you mean your height?

The slim refers to the toy size and slimness because some ladies don't like lots of girth.External Media

Well if someone says petite I always think of height..

Mmm. Really wouldn't know, I do not even know what average girth is and such *blush*

Firewolf wrote:

Well if someone says petite I always think of height..

Mmm. Really wouldn't know, I do not even know what average girth is and such *blush*

Yeah, don't worry about the petite/tall, blame English with it millions of synonyms and related terms!

Do you have an toys you find too big or too small? Compare the girth listed in the product descriptions.External Media

Here comes the catch to that: On the dutch websites, they do not list the girth.. d'oh!

That and the dutch websites are kind of dodgy. Hence why I came to Lovehoney!

headsouth wrote:

Firewolf wrote:

Here comes the catch to that: On the dutch websites, they do not list the girth.. d'oh!

Certainly a trend where that's not listed or dealt with in the same way as length, when more often than not it's what everyone actually cares about.

That's why LoveHoney is amazing! They put girth info on most things - I would never by insertables if they didn't!

Do you not have any toys that are listed on LH even if you didn't buy them from LH?

Adx

headsouth wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Firewolf wrote:

Certainly a trend where that's not listed or dealt with in the same way as length, when more often than not it's what everyone actually cares about.

That's why LoveHoney is amazing! They put girth info on most things - I would never by insertables if they didn't!

Do you not have any toys that are listed on LH even if you didn't buy them from LH?

Adx

Well yes, was it you or someone else who was asking about searching my girth..?

Yours personally?

Do you mean the search functions on LH? I've been asking for an option to "organise by girth" on the LH search function.

Is that what you meant?

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Firewolf wrote:

Adx

So far, just the ones of a strapon and a buttplug set - which is not that usefull since the plugs obviously are for the ass and the strapon I use on my OH!

Maybe you could compare the strapon to any toys you have already to see if there's anything of a similar size that's the perfect girth or too big/small - at least then you have a rough number to work on.

Generally - I believe the average penis girth is nearly 5 inches but personally I find toys harder to "take" than cock!

I can only take girths of less than 3.5/4 inches comfortably so I always look at slim options.

If you wouldn't mind something too small, then you could always get a cheap insertable from LH so you can figure out what sort of girth you like, unless it wouldn't be worth te P&P?

Also - look at LH's refunds policy - it's very good!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

Adx

I feel left out.

I bought a rabbit from Ann summers a month ago just because of the hype. i buy loads of vibrators but never bothered with a rabbit before.

Well i was utterly dissapointed to be honest. its just not powerful enough for me.

Now im checking every vibrator i buy to make sure the motor is positoned right at the tip.So that it has more power. The best vibrator i have has about 10 different speeds and pulsates. That Rabbit had 3 and even at that, its only good for one thing and that looking nice against my other toys. I have 17 vibrators alltogether the rabbit is the most expensive but the least effective for me.

Maybe im just to used to using them on a daily basis that its not hitting me where its meant too.

Ann Summers is rubbish though.

Ecksvie wrote:

I personally LOVE the LoveHoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0. It was my first rabbit, and although I want to get loads more, I'm not sure any others would beat it.

Rabbits can be a bit girthy, but luckily they make a slimline version too. Also, if you have any old or broken toys you dont want any more, you can send them in to the Rabbit Amnesty to get recycled and also get a rabbit half price! :D

I agree i love the 2.0 i also have the Mr big, that's brilliant too, the ears are longer highly reccomended!

WandA wrote:

Ann Summers is rubbish though.External Media

Yes i agree. but im a sucker for sex shops any sex shop.lol im like a kid in sweet shop.

What rabbit on here do you reccomend. powerful with lots of speed?

sweetcherry24 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Ann Summers is rubbish though.External Media

Yes i agree. but im a sucker for sex shops any sex shop.lol im like a kid in sweet shop.

What rabbit on here do you reccomend. powerful with lots of speed?

My OH only has one from a different site so I'm not really sure personally. I'd suggest a forum search and reading reviews for a good idea.External Media