In the absence of toys...

surprised no one's mentioned the top corner of a washing machine yet. Thought that was common amongst the ladies.

I'm a boring girl. In absence of toys, fingers do the trick, or if I'm up for something a little bit more intense grinding on a pillow usually works too.

Shower head worked great for me at my old hose but not enough water pressure in new house i think boooo. Ice cubes can be interesting - you could always use a lolly pop mould to make bigger ones perhaps.

Flirty wrote:

Shower head worked great for me at my old hose but not enough water pressure in new house i think boooo. Ice cubes can be interesting - you could always use a lolly pop mould to make bigger ones perhaps.

Or you can use a condom filled with whatever you like( water, yoghrt, smoothie, beer) to whatever size![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) you want and put it in the freezer?

I've s used the handle end of a vibrating razor in the shower lol xx

once i discovered the joys of pleasuring myself anally , i've tried all kinds as well as toys , bottles , cucmber , aubergine , butternut squash ( wasn't very forgiving though lol ) , whatever gets you off is good and i'm sure you'll find what works ;-) for you !!