In the absence of toys...

What do you use for masturbation?
I've just recently discovered the joys of the shower head and I was wondering what other weird and wonderful things people use.

I think the shower head may be as far as I go though ;)

how do you get 4 girls on a bar stoll?

turn it upside down hehe

Haha love it!

we have used all sorts in the past,including the shower, and dont forget cucumbers etc, even candles, or anything that vibrates

prior to my owning of toys i used to use a vibrating body massager or an electric toothbrush. i have tried the shower head and angling my self under the bath tap (when i could still manage it) neither did anything for me

Toothbrush sounds good. ;)

I've used an electric toothbrush a couple of years ago and remember that being nice. But I read somewhere that it can desensitise you so I stopped out of fear of breaking myself haha

I have since seen an attachment specificly for electronic toothbrushes! I think it was called tingle tip?

Oh dear no we wouldn't want that!!

There's far to much to choose from x

Shower head or vibrating massage chair. ;)

B4 toys were acessable to me im sorry to admit ive tried a carrot, hairbrush handle, and shower head thank god for lovehoney etc

I feel so boring. Have done the shower thing. But nothing more exciting! Without toys I just used my fingers, not very successfully though I might add, lol. Maybe is houdl have reached for something more adventurous x

I definitely used the back end of a hairbrush in the very early days, but since then I've been a bit more body safety conscious so if I don't have a toy I play it safe and use my hands.

Me too I'd love to hear something adventurous!

Why not pop down to a supermarket and pick up some various veg (butternut squash comes to mind) and then cut them to various shapes and sizes, see what you like?! πŸ˜†

I'm not sure whether or not I'd try that.

Maybe after a few vodkas!

I've used a melon with a hole cut in it ☺️

I'm sure you could find a Aubergine useful, just cut off the stalk, all round smooth and black!

shower head, icecubes, cell phone, etc...

Electric toothbrush on a few occasions !

Hairbrush handle, as well as other phallic shaped household objects made of plastic etc. tried the toothbrush and it was ok but shower head did little for me, probably a lack of water pressure lol.