In the height of passion would you ...

In the height of passion would you ...

act just the same ?
try something new ?
do anything ?
do anything with anyone ?

Share you stories of pain, pleasure, discovery, disaster, or anything in between.

I'm guessing that when we're really horny we will try new stuff if given the right encouragement. No idea how far I'd go. Not sure I need to find out ;)

In the height of passion I pretty much do whatever hubby wants me to.
I let go of my inhibitions.

In the height of passion I tend to drift off into oblivion and enjoy all the loveliness. Sadly this lead to a very inexperianced toy user boyfriend attempting to use a small bullet internally. I was horrified and when I asked him how he expected me to get it out he looked quizzical and said won't it fall out when you stand up? Don't get me wrong is great while it was stuck there unable to be switched off but I have certainly learnt to pay more attention to what is going where!

Sorry but pmsl!

I’m not much of a inhibited person anyway in sex so I tend to be myself but when I am really horny I tend to go in Dom mode even though I enjoy and prefer being the Sub.

In the height of passion I become totally care free and say yes to pretty much anything always leads to the best sex to when your both completely into it

kinky-for-you wrote:

In the height of passion I tend to drift off into oblivion and enjoy all the loveliness. Sadly this lead to a very inexperianced toy user boyfriend attempting to use a small bullet internally. I was horrified and when I asked him how he expected me to get it out he looked quizzical and said won't it fall out when you stand up? Don't get me wrong is great while it was stuck there unable to be switched off but I have certainly learnt to pay more attention to what is going where!

Amazing.

In the height of passion as I know it, I absorb myself completely in the moment with the person. I want to lose a sense of everything but my body and theirs.

In the height of passion I'll do anything for my OH it's the only time my mind shuts down, I have ADHD and drift off a lot and have a million thoughts but with my OH it's just me and him

Can't do anything, not even in the heat of passion, no matter how much a partner might want it. My sexual response will shut right down and with things like bondage, hitting and humiliation my libido will disappear for weeks. I'd be a crap partner for most people in the forum, but that's just the way it is.

Sex with just anyone isn't going to work for me either. I might be able to go through the motions, but I need real connection and intimacy to get anything out of it.

in the height of passion, i've licked my way from wife's pussy to her ass and given her an anal probing with my tongue.

for her, she has a thing about climbing off my cock and slurping her juices off it.

I have my limits, and regardless of how caught in the moment I get, there are certain things that I just will not do. Luckily i'm with a man who respects that I have boundaries and limits, the same way I respect his.

pinkanimal wrote:

Sorry but pmsl!

It is funny now! At the time I could of killed him and that's hard to do midorgasm!

DavidB1986 wrote:

I have my limits, and regardless of how caught in the moment I get, there are certain things that I just will not do. Luckily i'm with a man who respects that I have boundaries and limits, the same way I respect his.

Same for me. We're still a relatively new couple though so I think we're still learning each other's limitations. I know I certainly am still exploring my own. I can get caught up in the moment to a certain extent but if he goes too near my butthole it kind of shocks me out of the moment.

I'm definitely more of a quiet person in every day life, but when it comes down to the bedroom, i'm the complete opposite. I'll try anything and everything (to an extent) once and just completely let go of who i am! I've had some of the best experiences of my life by just letting go and stop worrying, and what's even better is that no-one would ever expect it from me ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)