Including a vibrator with a blow job

Hey all,

Well, I'm rather happy now since my boyfriend has given me the go ahead to use my vibrator on him the next time I give him a blow job, which I'm rather looking forward to. I sort of asked gently, asking if he wanted me to use it on the low setting on his balls or the base of his cock and he said yeah, although later on he said that it would probably be best on high on the length of his cock. Okay...

At present, I'm currently sporting one of these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12175

Perhaps not the best thing to combine with oral sex based on what I've read, because it's really quite large, but for the minute, it's what I've got to work with. It has no pulse settings, just varying speeds.

I've read that starting off pressing the vibrator against the side of my mouth. So yeah, I'll do that. It's hard to think now, but his cock doesnt necessarily touch the inside of my cheeks when I've giving him oral. Is this likely to make a difference? Should I TRY to touch my vibrating cheek to his cock? Or is it just good anyway?

The main thing though, which both searching the forums and Google have done little to help me, is using it directly on him. This vibrator was designed to use on women, so it's a little difficult knowing how to use it on my guy. As well as that, it possibly getting in the way of my mouth since it's defintiely not a little pocket vibe (most guides seem to use the pocket rocket, which I dont have right now and dont particularly want).

I'm just looking for a little guidance on how to make the best use of my vibe in combination with my own natural talents. I'm suprised there doesnt seem to be alot on this topic about (am I typing in the wrong keywords?)

Thanks in advance for all your help guys :D

I also forgot to mention, if it makes any difference, that my boyfriend is the extremely quiet type. If I'm lucky, he might let out the slightest moan as he's getting close to orgasm, although I'm relatively new to blow jobs and have yet to make him cum through one. On that note, I'm up for him coming in my mouth, I'm willing to give it a try before I say no to it. If I know it's coming, is there a particular area of the mouth that I should perhaps aim his cock for to make him coming in my mouth as best for me as possible? I have an awful gag reflex lol.

Hiya Ecksvie! My girl uses the tracey cox bullet vibe on me during oral and I would say. . .just let your imagination run wild girl! He'll love whatever you're doing to him whilst he's getting a blow job! Don't forget he may like his ass to be stimulated too!

SG69 x

i guess it would depend on the style of oral, could you concentrate your mouth on the head of his glans while stroking the vibe up and down the length of his shaft? does he definatley want it on his shaft or have you allready tried it on his balls and perenium?

it may be best to test the strength of the vibe and the position it needs to be in before you attempt giving the oral. if its possible it might be pleasurable to find a place on your jaw where it makes your tounge vibrate, or even if it feels comfortable. i tried the method a ie back and all it seemed to do was rattle my fillings. not pleasant!

As of yet, I havent used it at all on him, we've only spoken about it online, and even then not in much detail. I'm pretty sure he meant that his cock is where it would feel best, he's not ruling out other areas. I'm not quite sure how to use it though. Should I line the edge of my vibe against his cock, should I use the tip of my vibe and move it up and down? Roll it around? I dont know. Now I think about it, better make sure I have the lube within easy reach too.

I'm just a bit unsure of myself really, I'm still relatively new to oral sex. I've had more than enough of it done to me, but I havent done too much to him, both due to him tiring me out completely before I can get onto him and a condition I have that makes it almost impossible to breathe through my nose on occasion.

I'll have a play with my vibe tomorrow around my mouth, seeing what's comfortable and where different positions send the vibrations to though, that's a good idea. Now I think about it, perhaps my chin might be a better place to put my vibrator rather than my cheek, but we'll see. Yay for experimentation!

Do it all Ecksvie! You both need to explore what he and you like!

But watch your teeth girl! I wouldn't put the tracey cox near mine, it'll knock'em bloody out!!

SG69 x

hmm im sure he wil tell you where he likes it. ask him to tell you if youre a little unsure.

i guess it depends where your vibe is strongest (i.e at the tip or the base) as to what part youd like to use it, and again it depends about the strength he prefers.

one item i;d always thought might be good for oral, if youre willing to spend a little money is the tounge joy or something similar

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=tounge

i agree, try it all Ecksie, but do mind touching your teeth with any vib .....

for me i find the deeper and slower speeds works best at the base of the penis and the faster speeds on the head, but thats just me, everyone is different so experiment.

Your bf must tell you what works for him and what doesn't though.