Increasing dildo girth

Hi all,

Me and my wife currently have the lifelike 8 inch dildo which has a circumference of 5 inches. We dont use it that often but when we do my wife loves it and always orgasms. It is thicker than me but she takes it well.

I love pleasuring her and watching her enjoy herself so I am now thinking of getting another lifelike dildo but thicker maybe circumference of 6 inches, so an increase of 1 inch.

She is happy with the current size but I would like to step it up and give her more pleasure.

Should I just go for it? Also interested to hear from the women on here will a 1 inch circumference increase be okay, will it be noticeable?

Thanks

2 Likes

Maybe ask or hint to her if it’s something she’d like to try out? :wink:

1 Like

No you should not just go for it! What is wrong with you?

Your wife has told you she’s happy with the size you have, so unless it’s going inside your body then I’d suggest you stick to what your wife has consented to.

The fact that she’s told you that she’s happy with the current size, sounds like this conversation has come up already. If it has, then the seed has been planted, leave it alone now, she may decide herself that she wants to go bigger.

10 Likes

To be honest AJSTAR she didn’t even want to try a dildo when I suggested it and then I just bought it and used it on her when she was blindfolded once and she loved it and has never looked back. I have asked her before if she wants to try a bigger dildo before and she said she is okay with the one we got but I do think she would enjoy thicker one

1 Like

If you have asked her before and she said she is happy with the one that you have got then i would leave it at that until she suggests otherwise, do nor push boundaries!! I would not be happy if my OH done that to me.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice guys. I will discuss this with her.

1 Like

Might be worth re reading your own post ,
She has said she is happy with what she is using , but YOU want to give her more pleasure . Sounds like its more for your benefit .
Bigger isnt always better
Talk about it , do not just buy it and expect her to want it .

8 Likes

Maybe do the same thing and blindfold her again and try a bigger one to see her reaction :grin:

Nooooo! She has specifically said she’s happy with the size they have. You do not force something on someone that they’ve said no to. JFC

8 Likes

Definitely discuss it first with your OH to make sure she’s OK with the idea of adding some larger toys to your collection and if you did add them, what part they would play . It doesnt sound to me that the discussion is closed and off limits.

She has said she is comfortable with what you have but I didnt read in your post that she is explicitly saying that she does not want you to add a larger dildo to collection. We have a fairly good selection of different size dildo’s which mostly all get used apart from a couple or larger one’s that my wife definitely is not interested in inserting, but even those can add a bit of fun in foreplay, plus , if she ever did change her mind, she knows where to find them. A few of the larger ones are now used in our pegging excursions so that has also worked out well since if we never had them to hand, we would never have tried them.

My wife is quite shy and would probably never have bought herself some of the sex toys that she now really enjoys using so in my experience, as long as you are both in agreement and your expectations are aligned, there is nothing wrong with bringing more toys or props into your sex lives .

Btw, the dual density dildos are pretty good in aesthetically looking girthier than they actually feel when inserted since the outer soft layer can be quite squishy so if you both want to enjoy the visual of a large penis without too much stretch to the receiver, that could also be a good option to consider.

I’m gonna keep this short and sweet:

Firstly, everyone has the right to consent (including the right not to consent), regardless of how long you’ve been together and what’s happened in the past. Getting wet/getting hard/having an orgasm aren’t proof of consent.

Secondly, bigger does not automatically mean more pleasure. And even if you could 100% prove that it would, see the first point. Consenting to not receiving more pleasure is valid.

4 Likes

Talk about it and then wait for her to make the move

Haha reading back that is a good point! She might leap to the ceiling :sweat_smile:

She might punch him in the face! :facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

Stick to what you have, enjoy it and if the toy is bigger than you dont get it even bigger as she wont feel you when you finish her off.
Maybe introduce couples toys to enhance the mood.

It’s like buying underwear to meet your own male desires. It’s almost always met with a comment like “I’ll give you some ideas of what I really like” :crazy_face:

Jumping to that size should be discuss with your wife.

Kinky! :joy: